Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Nerf Carnage!!!

GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
So, now that I've gotten your attention:
Aren't there too many useless polls out there?!

Nerf Carnage!!! 26 votes

Yes
73%
Noobeeus4_ME_U_D0N3StefffDonaldJTrump69LoPrestiAddyosguardianbelikovGargameshBigTrump2017WolvwarSpeedbumpRandom_NoobTeddersDC_is_better17GQuantaoTheMageHunterddatmElmoflesKiddie 19 votes
No
26%
TheLazyKingSaiyancvnSection24jordo128Captain_MaimDarkon 7 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Yes
    NERF CARNAGE!!!!
  • nebneb Posts: 434 ★★★
    Side note, is there any precedent of a new champ being buffed or nerfed early after release? I've been playing over a year and I'm trying to remember a time when the communities opinion was considered in this reguard.
  • Section24Section24 Posts: 12
    No
    Nerf carnage???? He suck he need buff he is supervilain
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes
    NERF CARNAGE!!!!
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Yes
    Section24 wrote: »
    Nerf carnage???? He suck he need buff he is supervilain
    Hey buddy, try to google irony please... ;)
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Haha. Is it because you don't know how to fight carnage? Its easy as a walk in the park.

Cmon, no more rank down tickets. You already had the chance to rank down characters.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Yes
    I agree. Too many nonsensical polls here. They should be restricted to those who have contributed a certain of posts. NERF CARNAGE!