**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you beat the Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
comment down ur team and if you want, ur masteries too

Did you beat the Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed? 211 votes

Yes- No challenge
67%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864RotmgmoddyElijah1929VoluntarisStara99Vdh2008Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerdanielmaththetaman23VavasourJOHNOSA1995BigMoShrimkinsDrZolaIronDevilDrakon56LeNoirFaineant 142 votes
Yes- took a while but yeah
19%
DNA3000Whododo872A_rock007That_Dude52bloodyCainSpity68mum_m2Dexman1349HotCarlosRodimusPrime26GAM3RGUYWildpantsAwesomeKyloRenAnujKestrelleVinitlalka1988AquamaTellthemIAMBasicChampBergy25 41 votes
Failed
7%
SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonHeartlessbuuCallmelaFleurFoxhero007BUZZdog3000HENRIQUE_FORTEDeadpool_42422112Zenioubergamer11JJGAryanNoobBahamutXFA_RebootedLogangroncki 16 votes
Haven't even tried
5%
GbSarkarHeroBoltsyMagrailothoshydrogohard420samImranAzharTurbulentUrFaceTurboMacanBobomanArmandoReGzscience22nield04 12 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    5/65 iceman for mags, 4/55 morningstar for the rest, also had 4/55 stark but can't remember if i used him it's been so long
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I did beat it, but I was squarely in the middle of the first two choices; it wasn't easy or hard for me. More moderate.

That's because my 5-star roster is just too freaking weak to steamroll stuff like that. I had to use 4-stars in four of my roster slots, which meant Magneto was a bit of an issue because of the smaller health pools, as well as chip damage from the others.

My roster: 5* Ronan 3/45; 4* Hyperion 5/50, 4* OG Vision 5/50, 4* Archangel 4/40, 4* Iceman 4/40
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I made it harder than it needed to be, but I got through it.

My team: Hulk, Scarlet Witch, AA, X23, and Hype. All awakened 4* 5/50.

Obviously the biggest pain was Magneto, but I just "paid" my way past him. The first couple of attempts I spent way too much time dancing around to deal with the Bane and either mis-timed a hit or got Kabammed by a super-charged attack from Mags (failed intercept, dropped block, dash-backs not working, etc). When I beat him, I basically ignored the bane & thorns and fought him as if he was a standard stun immune. Revived Hulk a couple times but got through him.

Khan was a bigger pain than she should have been simply because of the block damage I took while trying to bait her heavy attacks. Needed a couple of revives to get past that.

At the end of the day, the amount spent was significantly smaller than the rewards. Would definitely do it again.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    10 revive on magneto, one elsewhere, 4/40 champ
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Haven't even tried
    Kind of ticked off...I've got a full team of 5/50 gods (GP, Hulk, Stark Spiderman, Archangel) plus a 4/40 Magik to boot and I've been practising against Falcon...can't get out with anything less than 50% HP through block damage. Meanwhile, a friend, with one 5/50 and mostly OK champions beats it by using maybe 100 revives. I'm sure I'll be able to do it, but I need units.
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    Was easy except for Magneto. Those stupid thorns. Used about 2 revives on him.
    My team
    5* R4/55 Blade lvl 49
    4* R5/50 Dormammu lvl 37
    4* R5/50 Ghost Rider lvl 13
    4* R4/40 Stark Spidey
    4* R5/50 Dr. Voodoo lvl 99
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Every fight but Magneto was for me "not hard." Not exactly easy. Arena grinding while watching TV is easy. This was "must pay attention and not make mistakes but nothing especially wild." Magneto was hard but also inevitable with just stored potions. I did the thing with one 4/55 (Iceman) and the rest 5/50s.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    At the end of the day, the amount spent was significantly smaller than the rewards. Would definitely do it again.

If they released one every week I'd do it every week. If they released them every day I'd give it my best shot.

Agreed. Every 2 weeks would be OK too. Give us a chance to build up units and items, then bash again. I wish there was an option to re-play and "farm" some level of rewards. Set it up with awesome rewards for beating it once (like currently setup), but then average rewards for repeating it (only 4* shards and no units).

I like the challenge but would like something that wasn't so "disposable". Something that could be redone for something other than 300 gold and no XP...
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Got through it spending 100 units on a team revive on, wait for it, Magneto... the rest pretty much steamrolled with 4/55 x23. So came out ahead 75 units and a punisher 2099 dupe. Which I was fine with, needed the tech iso to level Star-Lord 😄
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If they released one every week I'd do it every week. If they released them every day I'd give it my best shot.

Agreed. Every 2 weeks would be OK too. Give us a chance to build up units and items, then bash again. I wish there was an option to re-play and "farm" some level of rewards. Set it up with awesome rewards for beating it once (like currently setup), but then average rewards for repeating it (only 4* shards and no units).

I like the challenge but would like something that wasn't so "disposable". Something that could be redone for something other than 300 gold and no XP...

One idea would be to release this challenge every three months, at the same time they release the new featured crystal, and include the six featured champions that will be in that crystal. Give everyone one shot to defeat it any time within that three months, until the next crystal comes out.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Yes- No challenge
    4/55 voodoo and 5/50 gwenpool
    I like that idea but I think it would need to be released more often than that. Challenges like this are popular because they are genuinely hard content for their intended audience but aren't dependent on huge energy resources like the monthly event or even the daily events like Halls of Healing.

It's very akin to ROL.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Yes- No challenge
    this is what I think of when I see all the people that hated/had trouble with the magneto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAX6VETEc4
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Used a few revives, but the rewards far outweighed what I put into it. Magneto was the only challenge. All 4/50 or 4/40 roster
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    565 Spark 455 Magik + crit team (unused) basically just used magik 1st fight, spark the rest
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Soloed every fight with a rank 4 sl
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Yes- No challenge
    Yes. I restarted once when Falcon clipped me. After that it was Mags that was a small problem and KK clipped me a couple times. Not too bad just used a few revives and pots from my stash. Then for my 4* I pulled.....Magneto. DOH!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Used 5/50 voodoo for magneto so it was very easy for me, but I can certainly see how this chalenge could be painful for people who do not have access to any ability accuracy reduction champions.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Yes- No challenge
    Did it in 10 mins. Everyone should go for it. Really easy with good rewards.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Failed
    Magneto. Filthy sheet
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    5/65 voodoo, 4/55 hype, 4/55 HE.

Didn't lose a champ.

• javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    I used 4* SW 5/50, 4* Ms Marvel 5/50, 4* SL 5/50, 4* Wolverine 4/40, 4* Magik 4/40. Only magneto was a pain the rest was easy
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Yes- No challenge
    4/55 storm, 3/45 AA(unduped) 5/50 SL, 5/50 x23 and 5/50 GP. Mags took out two champs but that was it. Got through the rest pretty easily
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    First 3 champs were no problem whatsoever...then Magneto...I lost all my champs, used a team revive, lost them all again. Really sucked it up against him. I was flustered after him and had to use a couple single revives with Jane and Kamala when I messed up. Magneto was definitely a pain for me. No one else was too bad.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    I was a nice challenge. Magneto was difficult but I used Hyperion against him. If you time it to use a special until just before his bane wears off then you will reapply bane to him. I am sure there are other champs with long specials that could serve the same purpose though.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Mags was slightly hard. But other than that starky and iceman did the entire challenge
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Used 5/50's. Used a single revive on KK cause I wasn't paying attention lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    used 5-5/50s and revived once. I didn't want to use a revive on it, but mags was really tough