**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2018 curveball champ

12346»

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    also we alreadey have classic spidey, and we basicall have an iron spider @Dkutctgh
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Shuma-Gorath
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Vulcan
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s just Gladiator Hulk tho...who would expect a movie character coming out 3 months late? Keep it real. Has Kabam ever done anything that actually blows people out of the water in a good way? I can’t remember...the only thing that would blow people out of the water would be bases, but it would probably be bugged/broken. Further evidence is the data-miners who found Glulk in game files.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I think it'll be someone completely new, that is top secret for now.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Goku. Will be mystic. SP1 will be a punch/kick combo. SP2 will be a kamehamaha. SP3 will be a spirit bomb animation. He also gets super saiyan level based on current power threshold.

Shouldn't the Spirit Bomb be over time then Goku increases damage?
  • LegoCrafter517LegoCrafter517 Posts: 52
    edited January 2018
    Captain universe: Unblockable everything, immune to everything, 5 hit kills, universe class, synergies everyone, health infinite, damage infinite. But can be beaten with a 6* KK
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    ego the living planet
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    galactus and the one above all
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I think Bob Fett. I’ve herd rumors about Star Wars bounty hunters making a Marvel appearance in future Guardians of the Galaxy films.

https://movietime.guru/twelve-reasons-why-a-star-wars-avengers-crossover-will-happen-74c9562517d9
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Think we’ve seen it 50k units for items in the store, didn’t see that one coming
  • Maybe Firestar
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Pretty sure it's Sentry. We thought he will be good but he is just a pure garbage.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited January 2018
    VulcanM wrote: »
    curveball champ was modok, but everyone already expected him lmao

M.O.D.O.K. was released in Dezember. The curveball champ was "announced" für early 2018. Maybe that Sentry and Void where two separate champions.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sleepwalker
    Danny Ketch GR
    Vengeance
    Morbius
    Hannibal King
    Korg and Meek
    Man-Thing
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Curve ball champ is one that no one expects, so it's gotta come out of no where, meaning My expectation is that it's outside of the Marvel universe, possibly a trophy champ, and since there was leaked MCOC images with a dude wearing a helmet and a lightsaber, my educated guess here then is still Darth Vader
  • mum_m2 wrote: »
    Curve ball champ is one that no one expects, so it's gotta come out of no where, meaning My expectation is that it's outside of the Marvel universe, possibly a trophy champ, and since there was leaked MCOC images with a dude wearing a helmet and a lightsaber, my educated guess here then is still Darth Vader

Do you mean that image where you can also see a silhouette of someone who looks like Batman? This image almost screams fake. The silhouettes were taken from movie stills and comics.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Optimus Prime
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    baymax
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    I'm going with Korvac because of the tie-in with both Carina (Collector's daughter) and Thanos (Infinity War coming).
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Jackie Chan... it will be Jackie Chan
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    I think it'll be someone completely new, that is top secret for now.

A Selestial or it will be Uatu the Watcher.
  • Forbush man