**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggy md5 debuff stun immune aw node

Faced a juggy 5 star md 5 on debuff immune node. Managed to almost kill him but he took two champs. I need some tips on this guy. If you evade you increase his md if you block u eventually got to dodge his heavy which again increases his md

If you eat a sp3 you appear at the wall where he is unblockable and you got to dodge his heavy which again md increase

Which heros are best for fighting him on this node and what other tips can you suggest to make me a better fighter. Remember i am talking stun resistance debuff immune and md 5.

Its the md that really is the problem without that he is quite reasonable i wish dexterity didn’t trigger md

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Welp, I need to awaken my Juggernaut
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Avoid using your specials and when he uses sp3 or push you to the wall, you can use your sp3 and get out (works pretty well with iceman).

You should also try to evade his heavy quickly, that way you won't trigger dexterity.

I kill that sub boss in my path and I always bring cap wwii with me, usually I time out the first try and kill in the second try (cap was low damage but can block a lot, especially when dupped).
  • power control champ: Magik, Vision, Hawkeye would work too
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    power control champ: Magik, Vision, Hawkeye would work too

If it is debuff immune, Magik will not be at her 100% .
  • Use A magik, especially if you’re running mystic D yourself. Juggs constantly procs fury when you hit him so that’s going to keep fueling your power so you can keep stealing his power. Works pretty well even on debuff immune
  • Thanks. Think vision hits way to weak to be effective. I got magik but at 5/50.