**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or Starlord???

13»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Romario26 wrote: »
    Just let this video sink in before you rank a champ for the end game content you want to 100%

https://youtu.be/Kt4oxcmoc4c

Lmao what a joke. A Blade with suicides and he has a 482 combo and Star lord is not even down to 70 percent health. My rank 5 SL takes down that Star Lord with 450 hits.

Awesome, now what do you do with him outside of those 7 lanes of LOL?

Oh I don't know... use him everywhere?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Shakyz wrote: »
    İ ve both of them 4/55 and i havent finished lol yet tats why ask it

blade is better for lol, as well as every other part of the game

Blade definitely isn’t better for LOL but besides that Blade is better in every other aspect of the game. Plus r4 SL can solo any one in LOL with attack synergies, that’s all you need
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Just let this video sink in before you rank a champ for the end game content you want to 100%

Lmao what a joke. A Blade with suicides and he has a 482 combo and Star lord is not even down to 70 percent health. My rank 5 SL takes down that Star Lord with 450 hits.

Awesome, now what do you do with him outside of those 7 lanes of LOL?

Oh I don't know... use him everywhere?

Lol.. starlord destroys basically everything in this game with basic skills and very little strategy needed, does it quickly enough to get legend badges, and crushes the toughest endgame content released to date, and it’s hilarious to watch intellectually dishonest people pretend he’s a limited champ because he can’t fight bleed/poison and can’t reduce abilities.

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Acanthus wrote: »

He does not have suicides on, and Blade's hit count is extremely inflated because of the constant SP2 spam with power gain. And yes, Star-lord will still kill it in less hits, cause that's the whole point of the character

21 sp2s from blade. Blade's sp2 has 9 hits. If I reduce those 9 hits to 2 (same as SL), the 507 hit combo reduces to a 360 hit combo.

So 360 SL-hits, 9 minute fight and ~900k damage. Going at this rate, it'll take ~1.3k SL-hits (or ~1.8k Blade-hits) to take down Ex. Star Lord.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rektor wrote: »

He does not have suicides on, and Blade's hit count is extremely inflated because of the constant SP2 spam with power gain. And yes, Star-lord will still kill it in less hits, cause that's the whole point of the character

SL kills everything in less hits because his attack is stronger.

Hela kills the quickest and in the fewest hits because she’s the strongest.

Whole point of every character is to KO their opponent.

Thank you, captain obvious
    Lots of mental gymnastics going on in here.

The irony

So much fun seeing intellectually dishonest people lash out.

Dry your tears. Everything’s gonna be ok. Eventually you’ll get a blade too.

Sure thing, honey. I take it you're R5ing SL next after your Blade? It's pretty surprising you did Blade first, considering he's so bad compared to SL :wink: And no prestige excuses please!
    GbSarkar wrote: »

21 sp2s from blade. Blade's sp2 has 9 hits. If I reduce those 9 hits to 2 (same as SL), the 507 hit combo reduces to a 360 hit combo.

So 360 SL-hits, 9 minute fight and ~900k damage. Going at this rate, it'll take ~1.3k SL-hits (or ~1.8k Blade-hits) to take down Ex. Star Lord.

You want a cookie for those basic math skills or something? I clearly said that SL kills faster.
    I guess I'll give you a cookie for actually counting how many specials he threw out, good effort there.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    I agree. To say sl is only good for lol is pretty funny to read. He amazing for questing as well. So is blade. Blade gets an edge outside lol cause of his huge presence in Aw now. But in lol sl is the king.

SL kills everything in less hits because his attack is stronger.

Hela kills the quickest and in the fewest hits because she’s the strongest.

Whole point of every character is to KO their opponent.

Thank you, captain obvious
    Lots of mental gymnastics going on in here.

The irony

So much fun seeing intellectually dishonest people lash out.

Dry your tears. Everything’s gonna be ok. Eventually you’ll get a blade too.

Sure thing, honey. I take it you're R5ing SL next after your Blade? It's pretty surprising you did Blade first, considering he's so bad compared to SL :wink: And no prestige excuses please!
    GbSarkar wrote: »

You want a cookie for those basic math skills or something? I clearly said that SL kills faster.
    I guess I'll give you a cookie for actually counting how many specials he threw out, good effort there.

Lol. So bitter. He destroyed your nonsense hitcount argument and only needed basic math skills to do it. How embarrassing.

And you’re surprised I took my highest prestige champ to rank 5 but don’t wanna hear about prestige? Oh right, you wouldn’t understand. Prestige doesn’t really matter down there.

And no, I won’t take SL to r5. I thank him for the pre-12.0 labyrinth clear, but he’s so OP he can stay at r4. Plus, you know, prestige and all them top 10 excuses you don’t want to hear about. I’ll probably use all these easy item-free blade shards from AW to r5 a future feature. Or maybe I’ll get desperate and r5 unduped iceman or x-23.

Smooches
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Just r5 your 5* Loki. Easily the best champ in the game. Best utility 100%. Beyond god tier even unduped
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Just r5 your 5* Loki. Easily the best champ in the game. Best utility 100%. Beyond god tier even unduped

Actually, if you dupe him and put him on a team with RagnaThor and Hela he’d be pretty dam good