**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bane effect [Not A Bug]

LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
In Act 5, Chapter 2, Mission 5, Bane is an effect in play globally (you lose 2.5% health per second and it switches to your opponent if you hit them or after 10 seconds and vice versa). I was using my Vision (AoU) to face the Moon Knight and during the fight, over the course of 4 seconds, I lost 65% health from bane. Then after it transferred to Moon Knight, the game indicated the continuous damage number of...77. Meaning Moon Knight’s total health was apparently 3080 (it’s actually 75,896 meaning he should take about 2000 damage per second). Can someone please offer me an explanation for this?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    From what i can tell, the computer’s degen is proportionate to health and lowers as they lose more health and ours is based on overall health.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Champion affected by bane loses 2,5% of enemy health per sec
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    In Act 5, Chapter 2, Mission 5, Bane is an effect in play globally (you lose 2.5% health per second and it switches to your opponent if you hit them or after 10 seconds and vice versa). I was using my Vision (AoU) to face the Moon Knight and during the fight, over the course of 4 seconds, I lost 65% health from bane. Then after it transferred to Moon Knight, the game indicated the continuous damage number of...77. Meaning Moon Knight’s total health was apparently 3080 (it’s actually 75,896 meaning he should take about 2000 damage per second). Can someone please offer me an explanation for this?

It is not a bug.

Bane reads that it is 2.5 % of your health. That means that when Bane is on MK, he is losing 2.5% of your existing health which you have already said was low. When Bane is on you, you are losing 2.5% of his health.
    96o6j731ba1t.png
    Wow really? You lose 2.5% of your opponents health? That’s broken as hell. Thanks for the enlightenment, KABAM YOU CAN CLOSE MY FORUM NOW
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    When bane is on your vision, he loses 2,5% of current moon knight health per sec, and when the bane is on moon knight, he loses 2,5% of your vision's current health. Read bane description again
    96o6j731ba1t.png

So, in this instance if you started the fight and get bane placed on him first then he will degenerate about 294 health per second (the tick will show as about 147 health per tick since the tick is half seconds). However, if MK places bane on you then you will degenerate 1897 health per second (949 health per tick).
    Wow really? You lose 2.5% of your opponents health? That’s broken as hell. Thanks for the enlightenment, KABAM YOU CAN CLOSE MY FORUM NOW

Unfortunately it is not broken, it is just a major frustration with this quest though.
    96o6j731ba1t.png

So, in this instance if you started the fight and get bane placed on him first then he will degenerate about 294 health per second (the tick will show as about 147 health per tick since the tick is half seconds). However, if MK places bane on you then you will degenerate 1897 health per second (949 health per tick).

Oh okay thank you, that makes sense. Imma need to add some more 5 stars to my roster then...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    96o6j731ba1t.png

Oh okay thank you, that makes sense. Imma need to add some more 5 stars to my roster then...

You don't need 5* champs for 5.2. I only had 1 at the time, Storm ar r3, who I only used to stun the collector. r5 4* champs can easily get it done.
    96o6j731ba1t.png

Not true. Just work on your timing and intercepting. You have a good team with SW and AA.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Thanks to everyone who chimed in to help explain this. I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread now.
This discussion has been closed.