**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How to best use my mutant T4 cats

Being that I am starting to transition into getting more 5*, T4 class cats are in short supply, so I try and use them wisely. What is a better option to upgrade: a duped 4* X-23 to 5/50, or a 5* unduped psylocke to rank 3? (I forget the max level)

My alliance is currently clearing map 4 no issues, and I'm working through 100% exploration of act 4. Thanks in advance for your input.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    HotCarlos wrote: »
    Being that I am starting to transition into getting more 5*, T4 class cats are in short supply, so I try and use them wisely. What is a better option to upgrade: a duped 4* X-23 to 5/50, or a 5* unduped psylocke to rank 3? (I forget the max level)

My alliance is currently clearing map 4 no issues, and I'm working through 100% exploration of act 4. Thanks in advance for your input.

4* X23. She will be more useful once your alliance moves to completing Map 5.
  • HotCarlosHotCarlos Posts: 9
    Thanks for the feedback
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    For damage and regen, X-23, for power control and utility, psylocke. Depends what you need most, personally I think psylocke is worth 4/55 assuming you know how to use her so I’d go with her so you can get there faster. Her sig is decent, but she can do all of her power control abilities unduped so still very effective without it.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    If you have a good power control champ I'd go with x 23 for bleed and regen
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'd vote x23 also, but you'll kick yourself if you pull her as a 5 star next
  • HotCarlosHotCarlos Posts: 9
    Ok, I've got a 4* 4/40 Magik and voodoo (both unduped). I find Magik to be a much more reliable power control champ, but for both, sp2 seems like a long time to get to (maybe I'm just impatient).