**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro or Captain America?

I’m quite new to the game and have gotten a 3 Star Captain America and Electro. Which science champ should I use?

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Captain America
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    Electro. whenever anyone does damage to him, the one attacking him will take damage
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You really can't go wrong with either one.

I like Electro a little better because he hit harder and can cause "reflective" damage when he gets hit.

Captain America is a bit of a tank in that he takes less damage when hit, but he doesn't hit as hard.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Which cap? Normal one or WW2 one
  • Which cap? Normal one or WW2 one

Normal Cap
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    You are a new player so I guess you block a lot of hits and take quite a few. Because of that, I would go with cap, electro health is very low and he can't block much.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Electro.

When awakened, his hits get harder based on stored power of both champions.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If you are very good in evade/dexterity and avoid taking too much hit, go with Electro. He is a little bit of glass cannon but he hits hard. I had my 4* dupped electro @ 4/40 and I enjoyed playing him in addition to my 4* 5/50 hulk (but not planning to take him to 5/50 yet). My 3* electro is @ max level max sig.

If you still have to block alot and still taking block-damage, then go with Cap classic. He may not be your game changer, but he can reduce block damage and can be your mini-tank for the moment. I had my 4* Cap classis @ 3/30 and 4* Cap WWII @ 4/40 but not planning to bring any of them upto 5/50. Both my 3* cap classis/WWI are @ max level max sig.

In case if while you are considering, you receive new science class champs and wonder how your science champs rank among each other, one reference could be:-
    + Hulk, Void, Quake as your top 3
    + Cap WWII, Cap classic, Yellow Jacket for middle of the class
    + Spider classic dupped, MM .. for defence