**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ broken?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I'm playing in an expert alliance, and fighting a mystic symbiote on AQ. I have a 5/50 X-23 with a little over 12,000 health. I put enough bleed stacks on the symbiote that it'll die. I'm standing on the opposite side of the screen, not moving and holding block, to let the fight end without risking damage. It fires off a special-2, but I get a KO while it's going through the animation. Then, I lose 17% of my health (about 2,000 damage) as the fight ends.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    TyEdge wrote: »
    I'm playing in an expert alliance, and fighting a mystic symbiote on AQ. I have a 5/50 X-23 with a little over 12,000 health. I put enough bleed stacks on the symbiote that it'll die. I'm standing on the opposite side of the screen, not moving and holding block, to let the fight end without risking damage. It fires off a special-2, but I get a KO while it's going through the animation. Then, I lose 17% of my health (about 2,000 damage) as the fight ends.

Couldn't you have activated your s3 if the symbiod's health was low enough to not risk dropping a block and taking unnecessary damage?