**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much would you pay for the 4 star hero of your choice?

2»

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think $30-$50 is a realistic number to get the 4 star champ of your choice (blade, medusa, etc.) since that's what the general awakening gems often cost in deals.

In reality - most players will never be able to take a five star champ to 4/5 rank, let alone maxed out all the way. Moreover, four star awakening gems are much more common. So don't call four star champs "garbage" or "outdated" just yet - especially if it's blade or someone of that ilk...

But I think six months form now a fair price would be $10 - that's how the market will change once five stars are more common and six stars are around

What in the world? Why do you think most people will never be able to take 5* to R4 or 5?
  • leejpriceleejprice Posts: 43
    No more than 4.99 - 4* are increasingly irrelevant - with the introduction of 6* they will rapidly become obsolete - I mean 5* days are numbered now too.
    The popup unit offers for 3 and 4* need to be adjusted too - 2500 (£75 appx) for a 4* is close to scandalous. It should be more like 500 max - the 3* offer is also outdated and should be more like 100-200 units.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    $1
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would pay for og vision but that would be it. 4* aren’t worth it anymore. I just need him for my collection
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    $0 Cause i'm Free2Play but probley around 700 units
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Nothing. I'd prolly just choose one of my many sig 99 4* champs to double up on 5* shards.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    $0 at this point. 4*s do nothing for me.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Players are still putting up 1M+ points for new 3* heroes in the arena but don’t ask me why
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    During the height of my game playing, plenty—when I think about the effort I went through to get the generic 4* AG for my SW, I mentally block it out. I was like a madman, determined to finally realize her full potential.

Months later, 12.0 happened.

After all that, and at this stage, however, nothing. I might be convinced to spend for a specific 5*, but even that would be questionable.

Dr. Zola
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I paid $1 for the 4* crystal last month that gave me 1 of 12 possible champs. So in order to get a specific champ of my choosing, it only makes sense that I'd be willing to spend more than $1. So like 2 bucks.