**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

January 30th maintenance

Hey MCOC it would be nice to add 30 friends (during the 4 hours)as there are 30 members on a team. It's something the WHOLE community agrees upon. As MOST of us are paying customers, it would be appreciated to give the customers what they want. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Say what?!
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    So..if I understand you correctly, you want the friend-list extended from 25 to 30 so you can be friends with all members in your alliance so you can easily send gift or messages to them with three simple clicks from the main window?

Instead of using the three clicks needed to do this with the alliance members you ain't friends with?
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    Can we have 30 minute timers to compensate for the down time? Or will that put too much pressure on alliance members to use their energy?
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    Oh and are you fixing iceman vs agent venom in LOL so that he can't be incinerated?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    That was some great translating! And yeah! I can agree with that! 30 friends in our friends list makes sense when 30 guys make up an alliance.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    So..if I understand you correctly, you want the friend-list extended from 25 to 30 so you can be friends with all members in your alliance so you can easily send gift or messages to them with three simple clicks from the main window?

Instead of using the three clicks needed to do this with the alliance members you ain't friends with?

You can’t pm the alliance members you aint friends with, so if you don’t use a different app to communicate it’s annoying not being able to friend them all.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    free gifts during maintenance.