**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you beat the Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed?

2»

Comments

• SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Most of it was easy. Used mostly 4* 5/50s. Magneto’s Thorns was the only problem.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Yes- took a while but yeah
    I defeated it, and the champs i used were:
    4* 4/40 Agent Venom lvl 73
    4* 4/40 Captain America (WW2) lvl 50
    4* 4/40 Magik lvl 51
    4* Spider-Man (SE)
    4* Guillotine
    used 2 team revives
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Haven't even tried
    Not technically true. I made a half attempt at Falcon and that's it. I have other things to spend my items on trying to become uncollected.
  • SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    Yes- took a while but yeah
    Tried about seven times until I got to Magneto with at least 80% health on my 5* rank 3 Stark Spideycg and full health on my other 4* champs, GP, Crossbones, SL, Vision, all at 4/4. Used 3 40% team revives for Mags, and unfortunately had to use 200 units for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Yes, I know! I stink! Lol.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Yes- No challenge
    it was way over hyped. magneto was a pain, but only 2 revives on a 4* star lord pain. kamala khan gave me more issues just from the length of the fight
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yes- No challenge
    Yeah nowhere near as annoying as the first boss rush magneto was the only fight that was a challenge but he bleeds so I took x23 gwenpool drax Electra and starlord used a 20% attack and health boost kept an eye on the bane timer and the thorns damage took 3 of my champs but no real drama
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    so the vast majority of the players attempting this are using 5/50s or better and a lot of revives, looks like.
    Is this considered fun-level content for maxed out players or should newer players try this before they reach level 60 if they have the right champs and/or masteries?
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    edited January 2018
    Yes- No challenge
    easiest event so far