**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jake Gavin Jr.: is the contest ready for a gender fluid hero?

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Jake Gavin Jr.: is the contest ready for a gender fluid hero? 32 votes

Absolutely!
31%
GroundedWisdomVdh2008quando213IrakliThe_Prankster16SvainG0311NiteAndDaeHubris_haterCold_Killer 10 votes
Loki beat her/him to it.
46%
Whododo872Swe_wolfisHulk_77mostlyharmlessnHotCarlosScottryanBattlecryGWJadqqedfyvrAtomic_WolfKrazewulfosJoeswimmerJJGCupidAgentDoom9Bahamut 15 votes
I defer to others on this and other complicated social issues.
21%
SnakeEyes69Primmer79SpiritOfVengeancegohard123theshiznit05Strange_happensDEADLYPANTS 7 votes

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    For reference:

uj6cj9i0ftop.jpeg
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Transgender.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    No
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Nope nope nope...... Just no
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Loki beat her/him to it.

PS How did Loki beat her to this?

He did turn himself into a mare, seduced a stallion and bore at-least one foal.
    Probably thinks everyone should conform to his ideas no matter how bad they are
    So he has to flag cause he doesnt like what i think
    Whether or not i think so or not, is there even enough comic material to base the character off of and create a villian for it, i read up on its history and it only appeared in like 3 comics.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Loki beat her/him to it.
    So he has to flag cause he doesnt like what i think
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I’m flagging people who aren’t okay with this. If you’re not okay with this than I’m not okay with you

Why???? I did nothing wrong. He asked I gave my opinion

Okay I’ll remove the flags. I just don’t understand why you think this is a bad thing
  • Chantz05Chantz05 Posts: 5
    Jake Gavin Jr. is not a gender fluid hero. His name is Courier and he is a shape shifter. He does not recognize himself as a female. He only changed his appearance to female to track a villian. Gender fluid would be a hero that does not identify as either male or female, or switches the gender that they identify with. Shape shifters do not fit this definition.
    Mostly political and that kind of stuff for me
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Really depends on why we are adding them, if its solely because they are genferfluic and want to have diversity for the sake of diversity then no. If its cause they can be a cool character with fun amd interesting gameplay.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Absolutely!
    I would have no issues at all with it.
    Seem sort of like an off brand version of mystique
    I thought it was an xman
    It appeared in 3 issues of the gambit comics
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I find it hard to believe that amongst all the many alien characters Marvel has, that some are not already this? Or even without gender at all?

It all comes down to the bottom line. Something that pushes the button too much could hurt Disney's overall investment. But who knows, Valkyrie in the most recent Thor movie is a great example of changing times.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    no, idk nor do i care who this is but there is so many better people that should be added first like fantastic 4, dr. doom, silver surfer, nick fury, stan lee, jack kirby, basically any well known characters
This discussion has been closed.