**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You have to pick one

Strange_happensStrange_happens Posts: 70
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
If you had to pick any of these which one would it be

You have to pick one 96 votes

Luke cage
44%
DNA3000Vdh2008VavasourGolden_GuardianDarkstar4387sfu_koraxGoken2345djmindblazerAxeCopFireDarcilisScottryanSuperman69Random_NoobNomarigerolZzyzxGuyThe_Prankster16TheMageHunterBUZZdog3000nameplasAlpha07 43 votes
Hulk buster
2%
Wsm10Generalbuttnaked 2 votes
Kamal khan
7%
JOHNOSA1995SpeedbumpIrakliDOKTOROKTOPUSNiteAndDaeCanarioEly_20 7 votes
Iron patriot
6%
Shynight00ZoddymamRomario26DTMelodicMetalchev327foxPeterQuill 6 votes
Ant man
18%
Elijah1929KpatrixShrimkinsMMCskippyBendySpity68Deadbyrd9Dielawn7Chris_L_HMonkey17288Savio444RixobCrimsontide1616TurbulentUrFaceFirecouragekuttMiller1702Animatronicsto 18 votes
Spider gwen
15%
NinjAlanmum_m2johnwho63BigTrump2017AlphaKratosmeoreanabhi7215ragnar0kNemesis666Drewbe14tufan_1974Strange_happensCupidInbaSoSA__Remake 15 votes
She-hulk
5%
DARKLOKIadqqedfyvrNJT2016KrazewulfosMightywhiston 5 votes

Comments

• Spider gwen
    Well I wouldn’t be that sad if I got cage out of 4-Star crystal but a 5star is a whole different story
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Kamal khan
    Kamala Khan just because she’s dupe level 40 and she would be closer to sig 99.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Iron patriot
    Well I wouldn’t be that sad if I got cage out of 4-Star crystal but a 5star is a whole different story

He was my first 5*.

Also I chose the wrong one (was thinking Civil Warrior for some reason). I would take Spider-Gwen or Kamala Kahn as they are both pretty good in arena with their really good basic combo dmg. They actually do really good dmg in short fights.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Luke cage
    butters wrote: »
    Luke because he is getting buffed soon

This
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Luke cage
    Luke Cage because Power to the People!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Wrong, I didn't pick any
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm saving my pick for better champs. You're all assuming that KABAM will buff LC like they did in the beta. That may not actually happen....
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Kamal khan
    Because i not have her lol
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Ant man
    Antman. At a high sig level he is a tank, paired with yj he gives attack boost. His damage is decent, and paired with doc oc he's a mini thorns node. He is also decent fighting mordo now. It's funny how people complain about champs like they are trash when you can really develop your skills by playing with weaker champs and beating harder content with them. It forces you to play better so when you do get a really good champ you can get through harder content easier than if you first start playing with god tiers.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kang! So I can dupe him and rock the purple and green ensemble. 😂
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Ant man
    Ant man is a decent defender once he's duped. Plus he's one of my favorite Marvel characters. I wouldn't be upset by him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Kamal khan
    voting for luke cause he's getting buffed, shame on you
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Luke cage
    Already have my 5* Luke at r3. Waiting on the buff.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would like to give them some loves, but I'm torned among the 3 ladies ... can I pick all 3 together? :)
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Kill: hulkbuster
    Marry: spider-gwen
    ####: she-hulk

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ant man
    I really want this guy so I can finally have a 3 man synergy team for my sl in LOL. My last 2 paths are poison/bleed and x23 so I need a utility champ. Currently can’t get the longer enrage timer since I don’t have a 4* or 5* antman