**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody!

We're getting really close to the release of 6-Star Champions! They'll be making their way to The Contest on January 31st! Find out everything you need to know about them here!

Comments

• Is CAww2 even in the 5 star pool? There’s an old school champ I’m stoked to see
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Any estimate of when the 6* feature crystal is coming? I'll save since the basic crystal doesn't have any appealing champs.

Probably not got a while an can't see them telling us yet
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    can you give us the PIs of the 6 stars at R1 and R2 with no masteries
  • I’m excited but the list of champs is very underwhelming. A lot of mediocre (at best) champs. Thanks for announcing this though! Any news on featured 6 star crystals and will they be like the new 5 star featured crystals?
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Because of 6 star release will be seeing a max sig ability crystal for 5*s that offer IMM as a 6*, or 6* shards?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Hoping for Angela or Yondu, heh. And Act 6 Chapter 4, so we can get a 6* Awakening Crystal to actually use some of these.
    Happy to at least see that ww2 and DD(C) are there.
  • FilmAg03FilmAg03 Posts: 3
    Will there be a 6* champ that can be bought via Loyalty?
    Green Goblin would be nice
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Basically all these champs need their awakened ability

Nebula doesn't.
  • LilJohLilJoh Posts: 52
    Any info on when we might be seeing more t5b catalysts? This would effect rank up decisions and determining how to use t2a in the foreseeable future.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Bunch of wimps and Angela, basically. I guess Yondu and Nebula are decent too. Maybe WWII.
    @ShaGaGy no they talked about that in the first announcement
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ugh don't like this list. The only ones I would really like are yondu and gg
    Will more champs be added overtime that we should save for, or will this pool be the same for awhile
  • When will the new champs be added to 6 star pool? These ones just not worth to waste 6 star crystal.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @DJJZ15 oh okay.. thanks buddy ! appreciate it !