**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody!

We're getting really close to the release of 6-Star Champions! They'll be making their way to The Contest on January 31st! Find out everything you need to know about them here!

Comments

• Is CAww2 even in the 5 star pool? There’s an old school champ I’m stoked to see
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Any estimate of when the 6* feature crystal is coming? I'll save since the basic crystal doesn't have any appealing champs.

Probably not got a while an can't see them telling us yet
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    can you give us the PIs of the 6 stars at R1 and R2 with no masteries
  • I’m excited but the list of champs is very underwhelming. A lot of mediocre (at best) champs. Thanks for announcing this though! Any news on featured 6 star crystals and will they be like the new 5 star featured crystals?
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Because of 6 star release will be seeing a max sig ability crystal for 5*s that offer IMM as a 6*, or 6* shards?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Hoping for Angela or Yondu, heh. And Act 6 Chapter 4, so we can get a 6* Awakening Crystal to actually use some of these.
    Happy to at least see that ww2 and DD(C) are there.
  • FilmAg03FilmAg03 Posts: 3
    Will there be a 6* champ that can be bought via Loyalty?
    Green Goblin would be nice
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Basically all these champs need their awakened ability

Nebula doesn't.
  • LilJohLilJoh Posts: 52
    Any info on when we might be seeing more t5b catalysts? This would effect rank up decisions and determining how to use t2a in the foreseeable future.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Bunch of wimps and Angela, basically. I guess Yondu and Nebula are decent too. Maybe WWII.
    @ShaGaGy no they talked about that in the first announcement
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ugh don't like this list. The only ones I would really like are yondu and gg
    Will more champs be added overtime that we should save for, or will this pool be the same for awhile
  • When will the new champs be added to 6 star pool? These ones just not worth to waste 6 star crystal.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @DJJZ15 oh okay.. thanks buddy ! appreciate it !