**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hawkeye silent nerf? [Under Investigation]

GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else notice the bleed damage on sp1 has decreased? My 5* r4 went from around 600-725 damage per second to 450.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Yes, I mine is now at 447. Used to be around 700.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Did you have Deep Wounds but recently removed it? I have 4/55 5 star HE and the bleed is still the same 4282.2 bleed over 5 seconds on his L1
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    QuantumBob wrote: »
    Did you have Deep Wounds but recently removed it? I have 4/55 5 star HE and the bleed is still the same 4282.2 bleed over 5 seconds on his L1

no I still have deep wounds maxed.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Same. Haweyes sp1 on my five* has lowered significantly.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Let's cue the moderator and administrator prompts:

Can you please provide proof? And what device are you playing on?

That should at least get an under investigation. Right @Kabam Vydious?

• Hey y'all -

We'll get this looked into, but I'll need more information as @420sam mentioned. Any videos of the change and device information will be super helpful. :)
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    420sam wrote: »

Are you a Kabam secret agent hmmmm?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I agree, its really dropped. Mine too is rank 4/55
    0eaj5szuvcm9.png
    That's what it is now. I don't have any prior video or pictures of when it was at 700 bleed for sp1. My device is Samsung Galaxy S7. Model number SM-G930P.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »

Are you a Kabam secret agent hmmmm?

I wish...I would totally be gifting myself every God Tier champion!
  • Can y'all also provide Sig Levels of your Hawkeyes as well as what their Ranks are?

Thanks in advance!

And thank you, @GreatScott for the photo and phone information!
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    R4 5*, signature 81. 447 bleed.
    I take it back. The description is unchanged but the damage appears to be different. d2qvy81voo3l.png
    My understanding is that direct damage means just that i.e. not affected by armour and resistances and should therefore be the same regardless of fight. It looks like he used to inflict 608 bleed per tick but now it's only 437. Sig 40 and playing on a Samsung note 4.owjwgh5l5cif.png
    1u8d9623bq3m.png

5* r4 sig 36
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    I take it back. The description is unchanged but the damage appears to be different. d2qvy81voo3l.png
    My understanding is that direct damage means just that i.e. not affected by armour and resistances and should therefore be the same regardless of fight. It looks like he used to inflict 608 bleed per tick but now it's only 437. Sig 40 and playing on a Samsung note 4.owjwgh5l5cif.png
    1u8d9623bq3m.png

608 instead of 437 is due to the class advantage, man..
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Man I hate these silent nerfs. Wonder when Blade gets his.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Jac094 wrote: »
    1u8d9623bq3m.png

608 instead of 437 is due to the class advantage, man..

Well, it was a 40% so only class advantage doesn't explain that. Maybe some boosts as well or maybe he's really bugged.
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    The bleed damage according to the description is correct. 5 seconds of bleed 10 is tics. 4282.2 over 5 seconds is 428.22 per tic. 437 is what it is boosted by masteries eg. Glass cannon. I personally agree it did used to be more however, the damage it's providing now according to the description is correct. @GreatScott @Spidey .
    The bleed damage according to the description is correct. 5 seconds of bleed 10 is tics. 4282.2 over 5 seconds is 428.22 per tic. 437 is what it is boosted by masteries eg. Glass cannon. I personally agree it did used to be more however, the damage it's providing now according to the description is correct. @GreatScott @Spidey .

That's a good observation. I never really paid attention to the descriptions. I just remember the damage i used to do. it was always over 600 at a minimum.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Hawkeye is such a simple guy not like those GR hype., Etc etc and he still gets a nerf, so crappy of kabam.
    As mfleury pointed out, 437 to 608 is a 40% increase. I do not have glass cannon and I didn't run boosts in either video. However, I can confirm that I still deal 608 against science class champions now. By entering a fight screen and calculating the percentage increase, it does in fact appear that a class advantage increases attack by 40%. I didn't think that was the figure nor was I aware that class relationships affect direct damage. Therefore all seems in order on my side. Doesn't explain what appears to be happening to everyone else though. Does seem strange that a few people here have noticed a reduction...
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    @GreatScott yeah I don't think it's bugged. They may have simply adjusted the damage to fit with the increased chance to proc bleed and power drain. Less of a chance more damage compared to less damage but a guaranteed chance. As it stands he's still a beast and I don't think needs an adjustment but it's interesting to see you noticing this.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I noticed this a few a week or 2 ago. I thought I was getting 600+ bleed per tic from my first special. And now it’s 400+. Hes unduped and also a rank 4 5*

iPhone 7+
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    if they are posting about hawks bleed damage from his sp1 than sig level wouldn’t matter. That only affects his hemmorage bleed. Sometimes I think the people at kabam don’t play this game.
  • It is bugged or they threw a nerf. His sp1 is no longer even draining a full bar of power. Kabam please fix this.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Not just hawkeye.All bleed champion.."silent nerf"..
  • Hey again everyone -

Firstly, wanted to say this isn't a silent nerf and it shouldn't be the first assumption on a topic regarding something like this. We checked into his bleed and it's doing the correct amount of damage. However, that doesn't mean there hasn't been a weird combination of things within the game to change the damage outcome to more than intended. (600)

We're not closing this out, but we haven't been able to see a difference in his damage. If y'all can tell me which fights you've seen these in, like the mission type or arena: that'd be super helpful as well.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Could deep wounds be playing up or some mechanic like that, I haven’t noticed anything myself but I don’t pay enough attention to numbers