**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    Can't wait to see the discontent and bewilderment on the Youtubers faces later today. LOL
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I am sorry, can we discuss the 3 rank gap between 5* and 6*? All previous rarities had a 2 rank gap, this allowed 4* to stay relevant as long as they have. 3 Rank gap is unreasonable.
  • bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50

Sorry to hear. Maybe you'll be more interested in the Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal, though we don't have any more information on when that will be released, or what Champions will be in that Crystal yet.

Haha! Maybe you’ll be more interested in this thing that you don’t know about yet... @Kabam Miike do you have a marketing degree? If so I’d ask for a refund.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    edited January 2018
    Mike,

Will adrenaline activate from block damage? I would assume so since by the time a player can obtain a 6*, they should very rarely be taking a direct hit. Block and unavoidable damage are the only way heath is lost so adrenaline would be rather useless if it didn’t allow at least block damage to be recovered. Could you clarify/verify?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    What criteria did you use to decide on those champions. You know there are better options and you decided to go with the worse ones in my opinion. Why is that?
  • Wow...... really horrible champs on the initial release. Won’t be doing that.

Sorry to hear. Maybe you'll be more interested in the Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal, though we don't have any more information on when that will be released, or what Champions will be in that Crystal yet.

@Kabam Miike how will the next batch of champions be chosen?

How about we have a community poll like we did for the $1 crystal.

Who’s with me?

We are not sure which Champions will be added at this time. These champions might not be the most powerful champions in the game, but they are far from the worst performing Champions in the game, and they are already going to be more powerful because of their new tier.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Can we please have 6* Doctor Strange kabam? I think DS deserves atleast that much
    Wow...... really horrible champs on the initial release. Won’t be doing that.

@Kabam Miike how will the next batch of champions be chosen?

How about we have a community poll like we did for the $1 crystal.

Who’s with me?

That's certainly a much better way than how ever they're choosing them now. I'd be in...
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike Are you guys increasing the stash capacity for T2A now that these 6*'s are here?
    @Kabam Miike Are you guys increasing the stash capacity for T2A now that these 6*'s are here?

And the availability.
  • Thanks for update. @Mike_B don't you think all those champs are ****. Only two or three are just good. Not even a good attacker or defender. Why do want to make this game more boring. Now people will run behind those useless 6*.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to know how T5 basics will become more available....
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Would be nice to know how T5 basics will become more available....

Something along the lines of $$$ first then 6 months later Calendar.
  • We already have 5* she hulk, Antman, Iron Fist and many more useless champs and now you are giving is 6*, then 7*,8* but pool consist of only ****. Atleast if u r adding 6* then add some good champ as well. @Mike_B
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    So, can u plz share 6star champs' prestige data as awakened and unawakened versions?
  • Hopefully by the time the crystal is available there’ll be an announcement on he featured crystal so players can make an informed decision on whether to open it now or wait for (hopefully) better options.

I’d hate to pop one of these on release day then find out a week later that the featured crystal is coming soon, but similarly I don’t want to be hanging onto my shards if the featured is going to be months away.
    nIHSEAN wrote: »
    So, can u plz share 6star champs' prestige data as awakened and unawakened versions?

Not a chance
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Will any current 5* not be getting 6* versions?

That's totally possible. We're not sure of what 6-Stars will come in the future right now, but there may be 5-Star Champions that won't be released as 6-Stars in the future, the same way that there are 4-Star Champions that are not available as 5-Star Champions.

Don't expect to see any of the god tier champs any time soon, if ever.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    edited January 2018
    90% of that list being at r4 level still wouldnt make them viable champs. stupidity from whoever selected the list
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    "Storm, Karnak, Captain America WWII, Juggernaut, Gamora, Yondu, Deadpool (X-Force), Kingpin, Red Hulk, Loki, Angela, Nebula, Cable, Winter Soldier, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, King Groot, Green Goblin, Beast, Daredevil (Classic), Yellowjacket, Thor (Jane Foster), Black Bolt and Rocket Racoon."

I cant WAIT for the youtubers to have a FIELD DAY with the champions you guys picked. Once again another step in the WRONG direction.
    KABAM needs to be more like George Costanza and start doing the opposite of what they think.

"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Can’t believe it went 6 pages and no one mentioned the T5 class catalyst needed to go from rank 2 to rank 3
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    my only complaint with this is cost for rank up. we have been given more availability to t4b, t4cc, t2alphas and that's a good thing, but what about gold???? If we run map 6 we don't get gold for clearing the map and now the gold cost to rank a 6* is almost $700k just to get to level 25. We need gold quests on the regular!!!! @Kabam Miike any news on this front??
  • bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    Will the 6* basic crystal be named the “arena fodder” crystal upon release?

Oh no wait, you can’t use them in arena.
  • Wow. So much whining about the roster. Plenty of champs on that list that are decent. Maybe you suck at playing them, but that's not Kabam's fault. Get better.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I don’t understand the point of not releasing certain star levels for champs. If a character gets a 6* version they should also have a 5* version.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Do not make the featured 6 star crystal 15k PLEASE 12500 would be better. 2 reasons I say this is because the pulls and pool will be bad anyway and because they are harder to get.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , could you please go over changes to milestone/rank rewards system for alliance/solo events as well as AW?