**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dat 6* roster doe

What do you guys think? IMO it's not a bad mix overall. It's got some great champs that don't need duped to be great (Angela, Yondu, ect.) And my guess is if they're putting Red Hulk and Luke Cage in they'll release the buffs for them. There's a few champs you wouldn't really want to pull but nobody that's awful.

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I like it. There’s none of the over powered champs in there which I think is a great move by Kabam

You mean like Cyclops?
  • ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    what do you mean yondu angela etc? 2/24 great odds :D
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    ck87_ wrote: »

I would be happy with maybe 10 of the champs in there
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Unfortunately for me, there is nobody I really love in that group, stats aside. But, sucks that saving up doesn't mean you will get other champs, since the pool will only get bigger. I can taste my Jane Foster and Luke Cage now ...
    taojay1 wrote: »

I would be happy with maybe 10 of the champs in there

please can you list them? i would like to see

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'd be ok with Yondu, Kingpin, Red Hulk, Angela, Nebula, Cable, Luke Cage, Green Goblin, Daredevil (Classic).

Of course I'm banking on luke and rulk to get some serious love when they get buffed. So 9 champs total isn't bad. Definitely better than what I was expecting.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I'd be ok with Yondu, Kingpin, Red Hulk, Angela, Nebula, Cable, Luke Cage, Green Goblin, Daredevil (Classic).

Of course I'm banking on luke and rulk to get some serious love when they get buffed. So 9 champs total isn't bad. Definitely better than what I was expecting.

daredevil yondu kingpin cable luke cage green goblin needs dupe. how you gonna do that?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I like it. There’s none of the over powered champs in there which I think is a great move by Kabam

See if you feel the same way once you’ve completed enough content to actually open one. Something tells me you won’t.

Ill be the one to jump in here. make sure whoever you make these comments to actually deserves it. you know what happens when one ASSumes
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

daredevil yondu kingpin cable luke cage green goblin needs dupe. how you gonna do that?

Well you can't dupe them if you don't pull them first... Plus it's not like I'm relying on any of these champs to be actually used for anything for awhile.

It's just like the initial 5* release. 4*s were still better than 5*s for a very long time.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    I mean that Yondu and Angela aren't the only one's but I had other things to do after I posted that. Cable benefits from dupe but he doesn't need it. Same with Nebula and Winter Soldier. Goblin is also a good champ even unduped. I guess what I'm saying is while they didn't fill them with Sparks, Blades and AA's they at least didn't fill them with trash. Most of the champs in there are at least usable even without dupe.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I don't care for it. Only a few. Just gonna save. j40awywunbgq.gif
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The only champ in there who is actuall garbage is Karnak. The other champs are underrated
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The longer you save your shards the greater chance to get trash sadly enough.

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Dpx really bites, so I’ll be sure to make room for him on my roster. Appalling lack of power control champs.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I think the point was missed that these guys at 1/25 are amongst the strongest in the game. The rank up requirements are crazy difficult to achieve. Ask yourself to you want a 6* that you can't rank up or a 6* that can be useful until you obtain the rank up material you need for the 6* you gain in the future.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    this poll look good it has same good and decent champs in it, its a nice balance that we can work with.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Bahamut wrote: »
    The only champ in there who is actuall garbage is Karnak. The other champs are underrated

^^ Couldn’t be more wrong.

The list is garbage. If a r2 is equal to a r5 5* I wouldn’t use any of them at r2 over my r4 5*s. Besides Angela on that list who would you use over my r5 dv, r4 magik, starky, quake, sl, and iceman? O yeah none of them cuz it’s a pos trash list with 1 good champ on it.