**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down?

2»

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    10oi4cxlpb0e.png

Nope, must be just you
  • Well, it's now officially emergency maintenance. Probably changed their minds about 4* awakening gem and upping the cost.
  • All day I have been experiencing blocking and parrying issues along with other alliance members and now we can't get in game with 2hrs of aq left. Its saying connection issues any one else?? Come on Kabam it's becoming a regular thing this!!
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    They forgot to feed the hamsters!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well there goes our AQ.....
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Yep right when I went to buy the 4 star awakening gem deal, it took my money bit I could not buy the deal on the game.

Btw, we are looking for 1 new member. 8.6 mil alliance.

Hit me up VanillaFace81 on the game.

I guess when the game is up again, you are going to see a totally diff 4* awakening gem pricing!!! Kabam always run the business with INTEGRITY!!! Must respect this company!!!

I wasnt able to get in before i seen the price how much was it i was guessing 30 usd
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    The servers saw the 6* champ list and just couldn't take it anymore
    850 units for 4*
    Hey maybe they are adding a 5* Awakening...lol no they probably aren't hahahah
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance. This is standard procedure for Kabam.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Emergency maintenance, there were some connection issues earlier so it doesn't surprise me that it's going down again even though we just had maintenance recently.
  • Hey gang!

Looks like we had a small hiccup, but everyone should be good for getting back into the game. :)
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    edited January 2018
    Hey gang!

Looks like we had a small hiccup, but everyone should be good for getting back into the game. :)

Still having issues with Network on wifi and cell provider. It let me in the game for just enough time to tap the mail, see something about a bundle, and then the game froze. Nothing worked when tapped. Closed and now unable to get back in.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    Jestress wrote: »
    Hey gang!

Why don't you guys get your hiccups under control.

agreed
This discussion has been closed.