**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike I realise that my hostile tone may discourage you from responding to my comments so in an effort to get some feedback to my larger concerns can I have one question answered please.

Does kabam consider customer satisfaction a core value of its business model?
  • Is inventory space of
    t4b
    t4c
    and most importantly
    T2a going to be expanded in the update??
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    I’m surprised by the surprise of the community at the initial roster. Expectations are way too high around here of course there was never going to be any god tier champs in the initial release. This list is better than the initial roster from when 5* were released. Seriously you guys need to learn how to temper your expectations
  • When and how will we be seeing more opportunities to gain T5 basic catalysts? As of now we can only get the ones from Act 5 and the shards from the event quests. Will we get more ways to get them with 17.0? Will we have to wait even later than that?
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    With the Beta test on Luke Cage and Red Hulk done, will they be updated/changed before the release of the 6* crystal? If not, will their updates/changes be transferred to the 6* versions as well?
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Will there be any addressing the antiquated rewards we receive these days? 2500 gold and some t3 basic iso is ridiculous...for starters. The game has grown leaps and bounds and the rewards have remained the same. You should want new players to advance quicker. The quicker they advance the more likely they are to stay playing. For players in the uncollected level it’s like moving in molasses for he materials needed. I’ll give you the glory store is a step in the right direction and puts a lot of the power in our hands in terms of what material we choose to get with our glory. But outside of that the rewards need to be tweaked higher for aure
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Will new 6* champs be added to the 6* basic crystal at the same time as their 4* version is added to the PHC or will it be like the original 5* feature champs where we had to wait a while?

Also, how will this affect milestone rewards? Getting PHC out of arena rewards would be insanely underwhelming. Even 4* wouldn't be an exciting grab right now.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    I’m surprised by the surprise of the community at the initial roster. Expectations are way too high around here of course there was never going to be any god tier champs in the initial release. This list is better than the initial roster from when 5* were released. Seriously you guys need to learn how to temper your expectations

think its more shock tha theres not a better mix of between gd and poor champs. I wasn't exactly expeting stark and blade but cmon that list is garbage. Angela and yondu are the best and they aren't really that gd.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    As for the champs being released....what did you expect? You all saw the new featured crystal pool champs. Kabam likes putting trash champs in the crystals. It is obviously part of the roadmap they have.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    KyrieRed wrote: »
    What criteria did you use to decide on those champions. You know there are better options and you decided to go with the worse ones in my opinion. Why is that?

These are far from the worst choices. Do you remember the initial 5-Star pool? This is streets ahead of that, and over time, that pool became larger and larger, and included more and more Champions that players really wanted to see.

Should we dub you Kabam Pierce now? 😂
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can we get a gif of how adrenaline is supposed to work?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    you guys are savages lol
  • DroidDoes wrote: »
    What criteria did you use to decide on those champions. You know there are better options and you decided to go with the worse ones in my opinion. Why is that?

These are far from the worst choices. Do you remember the initial 5-Star pool? This is streets ahead of that, and over time, that pool became larger and larger, and included more and more Champions that players really wanted to see.

Should we dub you Kabam Pierce now? 😂

I'm really happy that somebody got that reference!
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    Joe77 wrote: »
    Will there be any addressing the antiquated rewards we receive these days? 2500 gold and some t3 basic iso is ridiculous...for starters. The game has grown leaps and bounds and the rewards have remained the same. You should want new players to advance quicker. The quicker they advance the more likely they are to stay playing. For players in the uncollected level it’s like moving in molasses for he materials needed. I’ll give you the glory store is a step in the right direction and puts a lot of the power in our hands in terms of what material we choose to get with our glory. But outside of that the rewards need to be tweaked higher for aure

I agree with this and am interested in KABAMs response.
  • In order to get rid of my bars I need to be as vanilla as possible.
    Anyways, on to my question. With this announcement can we expect a proper exclusive challenge with 6*s that will award 5* and 6* shards along with 5* awakening gem and so on?
  • HellcatHellcat Posts: 34
    Don’t post a discussion about it. They will just entirely delete it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Because the discusssion is here no need to make your own empty meetings.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I am sorry, can we discuss the 3 rank gap between 5* and 6*? All previous rarities had a 2 rank gap, this allowed 4* to stay relevant as long as they have. 3 Rank gap is unreasonable.

Don't worry. You won't be reaching rank 3 on a 6* anytime soon if history is any indicator.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited January 2018

I remember a chance for Starlord in the initial 5* pool. Everyone wanted that one champ and it was worth taking a chance at the junk to try and pull him.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51

Having a giggle? this pool is garbage, least with the old basic starlord was there to get ppl excited. Just cause a champ can go to a higher tier over a 5* will not make them more playable. Hell whos gonna rank red hulk 6* over a gd 5*.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    No SHE HULK !!?????
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Will 6 star champs still have the Special 3 mini-game damage meter that's currently exclusive to 5 star champs?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Look into my eyes moderators. Your soul is stained by the blood of the summoners. Feel their pain!!!!!!!!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Can we sell 5* again. Its been a request for many summoners @Kabam Miike