**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable Heavy Serious Lag. [More Info Needed]

Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Guys,

Please note that there is a serious bug with cable heavy..

Whenever he uses a heavy the screen freezes for a second and then moves and catches you inspite of you having dextered with correct timing but due to the lag dexterity didnt register.

This gets really irksome during map 5 as you have to strategise in such a way that cable doesnt use a heavy (By maintaining distance always)

Please look into this.

Platform-IOS
Model-Iphone 5S
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• lipzollipzol Posts: 19
    edited January 2018
    Yes, i see this issue for a while now. When is about to launch the heavy its practically frozes and you are barely able to dash back in time. Same applies to deadpools/venompools SP2, when they about to pull out the swords, same happens

Update: iOS 11.2 on iPhone 6
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I just messed around with this a bit, and didn't see any noticeable lag when using Cable's Heavy. Could you let me know a specific mode/node/enemy champ that you've seen this against? Thanks!
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I’ve noticed it happening when you’re fighting cable. You bait out heavy attacks and when you try to dash back it lags and you get hit. I saw this in the monthly EQ on master difficulty
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. I just messed around with this a bit, and didn't see any noticeable lag when using Cable's Heavy. Could you let me know a specific mode/node/enemy champ that you've seen this against? Thanks!

@kabamwolf

Try fighting against him please...not with him...

The champion that i am generally using is Magik, Map 5 Mini Boss Node, Same happened in arena as well....

Its definitely happening...and its catching me with degen each and every time...inspite of correct timing dexterity....could be IOS based though.....

Thanks
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Bump...
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. I tried to reproduce this again while fighting against Cable, and I still don't seem to be affected by this. Could any of you provide video of this happening? Thanks again for your patience on this.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I tried to reproduce this again while fighting against Cable, and I still don't seem to be affected by this. Could any of you provide video of this happening? Thanks again for your patience on this.

I dont know why, but they seem like bots.