**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star are releasing, where are 5* shards?

Ok now it is official that you releasing 6* by the end of this month that means we will be needing 6* shards to open and a whole lot of them,
But for that we need to dupe a 5*, which is still a big big problem because in the pool of more then 85* champs i still own like 14 and no dupe, think about it you need to increase that much availability of 5* shards in the game, we need the 4* crystal mechanic of these5* shards,not trying to lower the 10000 price but to make 5* shards available equivalent to 4* shards ratio wise harder the content.

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    They did in monthly event quest. If you run Heroic- Uncollected you get 10k 5* shards, 2500 6* shards and 4500 4* shards. Not too long ago we got, I think 1k 5* shards from event quest? We are getting a 5* a month just from event quest.

That is the thing thats equivalent to a 5* a month and if count extra 5k from here and there over a month thats still 1.5 5* hero, im just asking why it cant be 2 especially when 6* are here
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Or atleast release 5 star arena with milestones giving 5 star shards. That way those who work harder get the benefit. No freebies. This is how they can maximise 5 stars.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Ok now it is official that you releasing 6* by the end of this month that means we will be needing 6* shards to open and a whole lot of them,
    But for that we need to dupe a 5*, which is still a big big problem because in the pool of more then 85* champs i still own like 14 and no dupe, think about it you need to increase that much availability of 5* shards in the game, we need the 4* crystal mechanic of these5* shards,not trying to lower the 10000 price but to make 5* shards available equivalent to 4* shards ratio wise harder the content.

The problem is that you believe the introduction of 6* champions means everyone should be able to acquire 6* champions at the pace you want. The entire point of 6* champions is that they are difficult to get. That's why they exist. Something always will be. It used to be 5* champions, when people were saying the same thing you are about needing to dup 4* champions just to get 5* shards and 4* champions were too difficult to get and dup.

The day you're getting 6* champions as quickly as you want to, that will be the day they announce 7* champions. Which you won't be able to get quickly. 6* champions are the very highest pursuit goal of the game, and they are balanced around what the top 10% of players can achieve, not what the average player can achieve. Players that want 6* champions should take advantage of every opportunity available to earn them, and that means becoming uncollected, doing uncollected difficulty, and even grinding arena for shards. Because that's what 6* availability is currently balanced around.

If that is something you are unwilling or unable to do, then as with all free to play games, you have to have patience. 6* champions will become easier to get over time, as in over the next year or two, just as 5* champions gradually got easier to get over time. But I'm sorry to say, asking for 6* champions to get easier to acquire before the crystal has even gone live is basically asking for the moon.

That is what im saying tbh not asking for 5* shards from calender or anything or any kind of free gift im asking for more shards with more opportunities. The current opportunities dont get you more then 1.5 5* shards a month. Do you understand that? Not even complaining for stupid 5* but simply more shards to player
    Btw already Uncollected and at 5.3 finished i also do 100 monthly quest Uncollected, after foing all that i still get 1.5-1.6 5* hero a month is still slow.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    You need to progress further to get more 5* shards. You mention you only get 1.5K 5* shards per month which is extremely low. I get close to that each week just from 3 AW wins.

You need to develop your roster, progress through some Acts, get into an alliance that does AW and do arena.

Furthermore, last month they gave away 5* shards like candy. There was the monthly event, release of Act 5, and the special Modok event every 8 hours that gave away 250 5* shards every 8 hours. Plus they had the special holiday calendar and gifting event which gave a ton of 5 * shards. This months calendar also has shards.

It took time for me to build my roster and progress. As you progress and finish more content you will get more shards. To suggest that people can only get 1.5k per month is completely incorrect.

This month I’m getting several thousand just from the calendar. I get 1000 per week from AW if we win 2 and lose 1, grind some arena each week for another 200-500+ and then do the monthly events at full completion. Oh, plus there was the boss rush challenge which also gave 5*.

Don’t know how you say there aren’t opportunities to get more than 1.5k shards
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Slickpetey wrote: »
    You need to progress further to get more 5* shards. You mention you only get 1.5K 5* shards per month which is extremely low. I get close to that each week just from 3 AW wins.

You need to develop your roster, progress through some Acts, get into an alliance that does AW and do arena.

Furthermore, last month they gave away 5* shards like candy. There was the monthly event, release of Act 5, and the special Modok event every 8 hours that gave away 250 5* shards every 8 hours. Plus they had the special holiday calendar and gifting event which gave a ton of 5 * shards. This months calendar also has shards.

It took time for me to build my roster and progress. As you progress and finish more content you will get more shards. To suggest that people can only get 1.5k per month is completely incorrect.

This month I’m getting several thousand just from the calendar. I get 1000 per week from AW if we win 2 and lose 1, grind some arena each week for another 200-500+ and then do the monthly events at full completion. Oh, plus there was the boss rush challenge which also gave 5*.

Don’t know how you say there aren’t opportunities to get more than 1.5k shards

He never said 1.5k 5* shards a month. He said 1.5 5* champions (15k 5* shards) a month
    I agree with OP. Yeah they introduced Uncollected quest which is great. But they should also update the alliance events, add a couple of 5* shards to the milestone rewards (maybe introduce 100 or 125) and increase the amount in ranked rewards (bump them up e.g. Top 1% - 5% from 125 to 200)
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    The amount of 5* shards should be 5k for a 5* crystal now. Since 6* is now 10k, makes no sense a lesser level should be the same
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    5* Shards need to be more available I agree but not everyone is uncollected and have 2-3 openings in a month
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Act 5 was designed for 5* Champs and really good 5/50s

I agree with the OP the amount of available shards should be increased. 1 five star crystal per month was ok when there were like 25 five star champs but with close to 100 champs in a the crystal now if you pull a new one each month it’ll take 9 years to get all of them.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    The current opportunities dont get you more then 1.5 5* shards a month. Do you understand that?[/quote]

To all the people “correcting” me. This is what he said so he either did not mean to type that or he is saying 1.5k shards a month. “1.5 5* shards a month”
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I have a really good fix for you. Become uncollected.
    It is no ones fault but your own if you are not and still complain about not getting more 5* shards. With a good set of 5/50 and correct planning, one path thru 5.2 can be completed without spending real money.

But to tbh, if difficulty is what is keeping you from becoming uncollected, you are not going to like the uncollected monthly event difficulty.
    Folks who can complete more difficult content are going to receive better rewards. Sorry.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You aren’t meant to open a whole lot of 6*. I remember it getting my first 5* until months after they came out. Patience young one. Not sure why you want to open a lot of them with the pool they announced
    edited January 2018
    Slickpetey wrote: »
    To all the people “correcting” me. This is what he said so he either did not mean to type that or he is saying 1.5k shards a month. “1.5 5* shards a month”

if you had read the previous comments he had said 1.5 5* heroes meaning it was an obvious typo in the later comments
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    They did in monthly event quest. If you run Heroic- Uncollected you get 10k 5* shards, 2500 6* shards and 4500 4* shards. Not too long ago we got, I think 1k 5* shards from event quest? We are getting a 5* a month just from event quest.

That is the thing thats equivalent to a 5* a month and if count extra 5k from here and there over a month thats still 1.5 5* hero, im just asking why it cant be 2 especially when 6* are here

And then when they increase it to 2 you'll be on here creating a thread asking for 3 and then 4 and so on and so on.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

But do you think everyone is uncollected? I completed master without using any revive or potion and I'm 200k hero rating player. But still not uncollected. So you mean only uncollected should get 6 stars? Make 5 star shards more freely available as already 10k is a lot to gather. When I can easily get 4 stars minimum 10 to 12 in a month, I should get 2 to 3 5 stars in a month. That looks reasonable enough. But that isn't the case here.

2-3 5* a month?? That’s absurd and good luck keeping up the resources to rank them up. Why 2-3 a month? What’s the point? Yes, Uncollected should only get 6s when they are released b/c the only way to have enough shards for a 6 is by becoming Uncollected.
  • Even at uncollected its roughly a 6* every 4 months. Granted there will be more ways coming to get the shards but at no point should a 6* be easy to get as thats the instant equiv of r4 5* which again isnt easy to gain. I agree to increase rate slowly of 5* gain but again kabam wont want newbies or people who havent done to 5.2 at least to start gaining easy 6* or even very easy 5*.

When 5* was released it was still slow to get 4* champs gaining maybe a few a month. The game is in a much better place than it was then.

If anything increase rates of t1a to rank up current 5* champs then update aw to allow a bigger gap between tiers for the rewards to allow people to gain more.