**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Awakening Gem Bundle Offers

So just got these new offers (almost wish I had not spent my saved up units on masteries... might have gotten the 4* one).

200 Units:

3* Awakening Gem
Max Sig Stone (99)
x10 Tier 5 Basic ISO
20,000 Gold

850 Units:

4* Awakening Gem
x40 Sig Stone
x40 Tier 5 Basic ISO
100,000 Gold

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm so mad I just spent a bunch of units while exploring 5.2
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »

Yeah I bought 6 Stony Cores for Recovery mastery the other day to help my alliance in an Item Use event. Only at 500 right now. It might be possible if I ground super hard to get there but it is not that important to me right now. The only champ I need to be awakened right now is Hulk and he is not really worth a generic (though it would have been nice to buy it to save for the future in case I ever get a God Tier 4* that needs to be awakened).
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    I’m gonna get the 850 unit one. Incase i get blade
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited January 2018
    I really need to start saving units for this kind of stuff. No way I have 30 extra dollars for it.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22
    This was a decent offer, got the 4 star deal. If there was a 5 star option too, it woulda been perfect
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    got the 850 unit one so I can finally awaken my 5/50 4 star Dorm
    chev327fox wrote: »

Yeah I bought 6 Stony Cores for Recovery mastery the other day to help my alliance in an Item Use event. Only at 500 right now. It might be possible if I ground super hard to get there but it is not that important to me right now. The only champ I need to be awakened right now is Hulk and he is not really worth a generic (though it would have been nice to buy it to save for the future in case I ever get a God Tier 4* that needs to be awakened).

I've got 2 generics saved so I'm not too hung up about that, but I'm low on gold and iso and 40 sig stones would be nice.

I've got 2 generics saved so I'm not too hung up about that, but I'm low on gold and iso and 40 sig stones would be nice.

Where did you get the 2 you have? Are there some are Act 4 rewards? I would look but I cannot login right now for some reason (booted me out/connection issues).
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think the 4* deal is worth picking up. Best deal like that that they’ve offered in a long time
    edited January 2018
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think the 4* deal is worth picking up. Best deal like that that they’ve offered in a long time

Yeah almost was thinking of trying to grind the units over the coarse of the next 24 hours... then the Emergency maintenance happened so now not sure.
  • It is a really good offer. Wish there was a 5* but awesome deal Kabam.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Who would you awaken among your 4*’s? It’s not bad, but I’m struggling to figure out who I have to use it on.

Dr. Zola
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »

Who would you awaken among your 4*’s? It’s not bad, but I’m struggling to figure out who I have to use it on.

Dr. Zola

I had one and was wavering between archangel and wolverine.

Problem solved
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    wish they were five stars, especially after the 6* annoucement
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ever since I missed the 4* OG Vision deal last year due to spend my units on something else before the 1-day deal suddenly appeared, I learnt my lesson and I start to put away 4k-5k units UNTOUCHED, no matter what events happen (I still buy energy refills, participate in gifting events, buy some mystic mastery stones, etc), but always keep 4k-5k (plus keeping additional 1M battle chips as untouched as well) .... this of course won't guarantee I will be able to buy any deal (some may cost more than 5k), but at least I'm less likely to miss some 1-day nice deal that I'm interested in, including the long-awaited OG Vision one, and like this nice surprising 4* awakening one ...
    edited January 2018
    @DrZola I’m acyually saving it. I have all the best 4* awakekend and at 5/50 such as blade, spark, gr, voodoo, quake, rogue, wolvie, sl, etc. I have about 20 5/50 champs and all are awakened. That gem is going to 4* og vision or 4* og Deadpool if either get released again and I obtain them. It could go to sw but I have no use for her with my large roster. Could also go to Thor since he’s my favorite marvel character and he’s still unduped
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    @DrZola I’m acyually saving it. I have all the best 4* awakekend and at 5/50 such as blade, spark, gr, voodoo, quake, rogue, wolvie, sl, etc. I have about 20 5/50 champs and all are awakened. That gem is going to 4* og vision or 4* og Deadpool if either get released again and I obtain them. It could go to sw but I have no use for her with my large roster. Could also go to Thor since he’s my favorite marvel character and he’s still unduped

You're probably aware of this already, @Deadbyrd9 but Thor's 4* basic arena is out May 10, if you can wait that long.
    edited January 2018
    Didn’t know that. I gave up grinding for champs and didn’t think to look. Not going to Thor then lol
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    I have not seen it yet. Is it in the store somewhere? I have closed and reopened but nada
    Not in the store. It’s on the home screen though where all the unit deals get put
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    not on my home screen

Where did you get the 2 you have? Are there some are Act 4 rewards? I would look but I cannot login right now for some reason (booted me out/connection issues).

@chev327fox One from act 4 exploration, the other from 5.1 exploration

That’s a good thought. I’d forgotten about him. I’m same as you on that front except for Blade, but don’t have OG Vision. Solid plan.

DZ
  • I wonder if the 5* awakened gem offer will show up next following this 4* awakened gem offer? I rather to spend my hard earned units for my 5* Unduped Dr. Voo Doo. Thou I am very tempting to get this 4* deal.
    @Samusaca I wouldn’t hold my breath. Given that they are major prizes in Act 5 and LoL, best we could hope for would be 5 gems attached to a units deal. Those have traditionally been for cash.

But I hope you get your wish.

Dr. Zola
  • I saw the Awakening Gem bundle deals on my Home screen when I logged in earlier today. Logged back in a few moments ago and got a 3* Blade from the Login Crystal and now I want to buy the 3* Awakening bundle for Blade, but it is no longer showing on the Home screen nor does it appear in the Store NOR is there a link to access it in the email we received from Kabam. Did I miss it? I could’ve sworn the email said the bundle deal would be available for 24 hours. Is there any other way to access the bundle from inside MCoC?!?!? HELP!!!
    If you bought the 4* deal you can’t buy the 3* one as well @gypsyfrank
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Would likely have bought a 5* offer. Sadly the playerbase who wanted this offer has been left out. I will hope one is made at a reasonku price, but won’t hold my breath.
  • Kabam, how about 99cents special deal for a 5* awakened gem? ;)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    gypsyfrank wrote: »
    I saw the Awakening Gem bundle deals on my Home screen when I logged in earlier today. Logged back in a few moments ago and got a 3* Blade from the Login Crystal and now I want to buy the 3* Awakening bundle for Blade, but it is no longer showing on the Home screen nor does it appear in the Store NOR is there a link to access it in the email we received from Kabam. Did I miss it? I could’ve sworn the email said the bundle deal would be available for 24 hours. Is there any other way to access the bundle from inside MCoC?!?!? HELP!!!

Don't stress. 3* Awakening gems come easily enough in Greater Solo crystals. Crack a few open and you'll get a generic or skill gem soon enough.