**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I accidentally awakened falcon to blade

Hey guys is there anyway I could reach out to kabam in an email? I want to because I bought the 200 units 3 star gem bundle to awaken and max sig blade...but I accidentally did it on falcon, so is there anyway I could get my gem back? My player name is ~KingSenti~

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You absolutely can get the gem back if you havent used any sig stones or ranked/leveled the champion. Submit a ticket
  • MW10 wrote: »
    Hey guys is there anyway I could reach out to kabam in an email? I want to because I bought the 200 units 3 star gem bundle to awaken and max sig blade...but I accidentally did it on falcon, so is there anyway I could get my gem back? My player name is ~KingSenti~

If you want to send an email to Kabam just look for support in the top left corner menu of the game's main screen.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MW10 wrote: »

Yeah go to settings in game then support, just go through some of the the options an when it asks if this was ok or do you need more help click more help, you can submit a ticket to support then an that will give you the best shot at getting your problem sorted
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Unfortunately you are screwed, as I recently learned when I ranked up my 4 star Ultron instead of my 5 star.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Awakened falcon then received rhe blade drom the daily login. Lmao no way that was a mistake just bad uninformed decision
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It could be a mistake actually falcons and blades frame picture look similar.
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    MW10 wrote: »
    I don't think that u can UNDO what u did as they will give the reason that it's and online game and they cannot change any profile's data .........
    Hope u understood

• Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    It’s a 3* who cares. They are pretty much equivalent to 1* these days
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    For new players 3* champs are still the ****. A 3* Blade is much powerful then most 4* champs at 3/30. Considering new members don't have a deep roster of 4* champs and don't have as much access to the rank up materials as we do, a mistake like this can actually keep him from progressing quickly.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    You can't get the gem back.
    Besides, it's only a 3-star. You can get those awakening gems in the solo event crystals

What an arrogant reply. To newer players these things are not the easiest to come by an are pretty valuable

Mate, that is not arrogant in any way at all? He just answered your question. Your the one in the wrong here

Lol
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Bungy84 wrote: »
    It’s a 3* who cares. They are pretty much equivalent to 1* these days

That's a ridiculous thing to say. Newer people can benefit very well with 3*s. Pretty sure you can use 3*s to earn 4*s....
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    To further @Ahitlaw point, especially a 3* blade.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yo that's low key racist lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I feel your pain op.
    They're easy to get mixed up, I pulled a Falcon from a Blade feature crystal, nearly had a heart attack