**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark spider back dash question

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
I have recently pulled stark as a 4* on second account. To be clear, he is by far my best damage dealer, I am enjoying playing with him, but I am struggling some with his timing. Is it just me or is he more likely to be caught while dashing backwards? If the ai uses a single strike and I dash back to build poise I don’t have an issue but if the play like venom or dorm and charge in with multiple swings I feel like the first back flip manages to make them miss but the second flip is prone to being hit.

Is there a change in timing that stark pros use or is this kinda a weakness in the champ that players need to learn to play around?

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have him in R5 99 sig 4*. Its a learning curve, but once you have it down, he will constantly delivery huge damage, he has been my life saver for a lot of the game, i pair him with blade and i automatically get 3 spider pose. Against a large health enemy, i will get 6 pose on him ,then go to town.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I have started going right into a block after my dash, just because some champs always will only do one heavy attack but many will throw a second and catch you if you don't block or double dash.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    It is different timing but once you get it down....

I just think Starky's animation is great. Attacking with him is fun. Evading with him is fun. He is just a fun champ to play.