**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus and UC

Is this the update where their fix is supposedly going through? Or did the team not get to it, getting really tired of whiffing on that s2.

Comments

• supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I only bought this problem up to the team back in November and have seen other post regarding this and commented on by mods that it should be done. Just looking for a ETA.
    Getting fixed or still unusable?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Supposed to be fixed in 17.0 but we'll see.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Yeah, and Spider-Man evade was fixed in 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, and 16.0. With plans for it to be fixed in 17.0. I am not holding my breath.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Is UC broken? I know that we’re daying he had a bug or something a awhile back. I was going to rank up my duped 5* UC to rank 3 on the next rank up event. But I won’t if he has issues. I haven’t noticed any issues with him on my end
    More times than not if you end an attack with anything but a light hit or don't have opponent pinned in corner the first 1 or 2 hits of their s2 will miss and give opponent a chance to completely block it.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Is UC broken? I know that we’re daying he had a bug or something a awhile back. I was going to rank up my duped 5* UC to rank 3 on the next rank up event. But I won’t if he has issues. I haven’t noticed any issues with him on my end

He is not. Rank him up!

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Thebgj01 wrote: »

He is not. Rank him up!

He has a minor bug with his special 2, he misses the first hit of it occasionally but it's supposed to be fixed soon
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I use both of these as 5* in arenas regularly and have never noticed an issue with their sp2.

Both usable for me...