**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 basic cat storage increase

Hoping Kabam is going to increase the limit from 2 to at least 4. Its going to take a lot longer to get the T2A needed then T5 basic to rank 6 star champs... so we will have T5 cats expiring at the current limit.

Will 17.0 see a storage increase on these?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    right now there is only 2 ways to get t5b cat's. Uncollected EQ's witch gives you 2k for each chapter completion and 100% act 5. How many do you need? Once you r5 and 5*, you won't be getting a full t5b in the near future. I'm sure there will be some sort of cap increase but come one, they literally just came out.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    They said the limit is going to increase to 6.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    mfleury wrote: »

Sweet!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    right now there is only 2 ways to get t5b cat's. Uncollected EQ's witch gives you 2k for each chapter completion and 100% act 5. How many do you need? Once you r5 and 5*, you won't be getting a full t5b in the near future. I'm sure there will be some sort of cap increase but come one, they literally just came out.

Or like some people who held onto their act 5 t5bc to see the 6*. Our storage is currently fully stocked. So it’s good to hear they are increasing it.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Or like some people who held onto their act 5 t5bc to see the 6*. Our storage is currently fully stocked. So it’s good to hear they are increasing it.

Exactly! Im half way to another one and that will be expiring without the limit increase.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★

Can you please provide us with a link proving this!! I don't recall seeing this anywhere!!1
    Thank you!!
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Can you please provide us with a link proving this!! I don't recall seeing this anywhere!!1
    Thank you!!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/46361/6-star-release#latest
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Thank you!!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/46361/6-star-release#latest
    Youre the man!!!! Thank you!!!