**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Spiderman

Just got him as a 4*. Is he worth upgrading?

Comments

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Just got him as a 4*. Is he worth upgrading?

Not past 3/30
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, gets some insane critical damage after becoming awakened!
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Okay thanks
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Yes, gets some insane critical damage after becoming awakened!

we are talking about SYMBIOTE Spider-Man, not Stark Enhanced one lol.

as for OP, good crit rate + lethal SP2 with a skilled gameplay can power through any opponent very fast, just be perfect because the minimal mistake you make, he's dead, he has very low health. in longer fights where you can stack a lot of armor breaks he is lethal.

I'll say as a 4* he is worth 4/40 or even 5/50. depending on your other cosmic options. still not ranking him up over Hyperion, Angela or Thor.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have him at 4/40 and pretty much stack armour breaks until I am one combo from SP2 and that takes care of most opponents.

That's better than I thought. I'll probably take him at least 4/40.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I have him at 4/40 and pretty much stack armour breaks until I am one combo from SP2 and that takes care of most opponents.

He was my first Boss Killer in AQ when Kang was the boss!! Love that guy, but much better cosmic champs available now!! Mine is at 4/40, my roster is stacked so I don't use him in quests anymore!!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    The problem with symbiote is that after he's awakened, he gets chance to evade after using special, making him hard to play on attack, because you want to parry and he evades instead. And you want to parry with him to land heavy, to stack dem armor breaks. Such a shame he is designed that way coz I really like him as character
    The problem with symbiote is that after he's awakened, he gets chance to evade after using special, making him hard to play on attack, because you want to parry and he evades instead. And you want to parry with him to land heavy, to stack dem armor breaks. Such a shame he is designed that way coz I really like him as character

ikr, i am enjoying mine to his max potential as 5* because he isn't duped lol.
    So he's better unduped?
    I have a 4* Duped Symbiote Spiderman and i can say the evade can really bother you at times. stacking armor breaks isn't as easy but if you have a good timing the evade would do little problem. at least is not like other characters that evade like crazy, this one triggers after Special Attacks and has a timer.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Would unduped Sym Spidey be worth 4/55?
    I love mine at 4/55, though i ranked him up because: personal favourite and best option i had over there. i have no regerts. he's mainly boss killer to me.

Though, with all the options that currently are in the 5 star crystal, i'll say even though Symby Spidey is cool as 4/55, imo he's not worth ranking up now. so much better options.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    I love mine at 4/55, though i ranked him up because: personal favourite and best option i had over there. i have no regerts. he's mainly boss killer to me.

Though, with all the options that currently are in the 5 star crystal, i'll say even though Symby Spidey is cool as 4/55, imo he's not worth ranking up now. so much better options.

Okay then. Thanks for the input