**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What do you guys think?

By now, we all know of the current bugs in the game with the Recovery Times, the game crashing on certain devices a while ago, Parry, Dexterity, Sentry Crystals, dash back bugs, and more

Just a question, Will we be getting any sort of compensation for these bugs that have been groundbreaking and have caused many players to spend $$$ to get pass the bugs

What do you guys think?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    we've gotten plenty of compensation, and most (if not all) of those issues are device related
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    @danielmath I understand that, and I agree. But most compensation is awarded where a contest in a odd spot. Kinda of like when the game crashed in december, where no one could get on and Kabam had to repay rewards during AQ, and other stuff. I believe is is once of these momments where mostly everyone is being harmed by these bugs.
    @danielmath I understand that, and I agree. But most compensation is awarded where a contest in a odd spot. Kinda of like when the game crashed in december, where no one could get on and Kabam had to repay rewards during AQ, and other stuff. I believe is is once of these momments where mostly everyone is being harmed by these bugs.

It's not everyone though, it's just android or old iphones. How would you do the compensation? Do you get more stuff then me because i have a newer phone?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

It's not everyone though, it's just android or old iphones. How would you do the compensation? Do you get more stuff then me because i have a newer phone?

This isn’t device specific. It happens with my iPad and iPod Touch as well
    Bahamut wrote: »

doesn't happen on my 8+
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    These problems have been here for way too long they need to be fixed.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    @danielmath These bugs are still effecting everyone in the contest still. Even I have encountered some of these and it's rough

Everyone has been effected by these bugs in some way or another in the contest. Even I have encountered some of these problems. Even though most of these are device specific, I think the ones that were hurt because of their device should be compensated more than people on other devices who were less harmed
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

doesn't happen on my 8+

Well because the 8+ come out not to long ago so if you have nothing but ignorance go look around the forums for info
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's amazing how some people never have any issues. Even after kabam comes out and admits they are having problems their devices work perfectly. They game is definitely having some issues right now. Hopefully it will get better with the next update and extended maintenance.
  • The Sentry crystal situation was resolved pretty quickly after and the players affected were compensated. I play on an iPhone 7+ and iPad and still don't experience a whole lot of technical issues / bugs. I think Kabam gives enough compensation when they have mess ups, if they gave out free stuff every time someone experienced lag or a buggy evade it would get way out of hand with players demanding handouts. Just my two cents.
  • danielmath wrote: »

I have a 256gb iPhone 7+ and all of the issues happen to me
  • danielmath wrote: »

I have a 256gb iPhone 7+ and all of the issues happen to me

I have a 256gb iPhone 7 and none of the issues happen to me