**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So many useless champs with the new era

Will state and start by saying the slight f**king AI improvement which is like in those "futuristic movies" where the technology goes far superior than humanity?thats what i talk about the AI new superior abilities with new update.
Now i agree...few stuff became worse & boring like this 3rd in a row easy Master quests...
Lately featured champs worse than spidey gwen if you ask me like Angela, king groot...carnage...and that new spidey that looks like he was trapped in paranormal activity from Scary movie.
Honestly friends...IT ALL SEEMS like kabam tries to **** this game up so players will quit slowly later on them to shut this game cause they realised they f**ked him up not going the way they planned and keep on in TF F2F with mistakes learned with brighter future for them.

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sounds like you haven't played those champs. Just read what people have said...
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well you clearly haven't played Angela.... She's a beast.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

I think that's kind of the point. I know the Mods just relay whatever message they are given, but one of main reasons given for nerfing the top champs and weakening many others, was that the game team wanted players to use more than a few Champs.

I think many would agree that we are probably using less champs than pre 12.0.
    We are just chasing after different ones.
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    recently garbage added, sorry carnage lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    ViperKingV wrote: »

I think that's kind of the point. I know the Mods just relay whatever message they are given, but one of main reasons given for nerfing the top champs and weakening many others, was that the game team wanted players to use more than a few Champs.

That is not why the nerfs happened, not sure why everyone says that.

Kabam stated many times the nerfs occurred because the few champs we were using (SW, Thor, BW, DS) were game-breaking good. They trivialized content that would have normally been very difficult for any other champ in the game so kabam had to come up with really gimmicky stuff like safeguard to combat it. Idk about you but I would rather have nerfed champs than safeguard everywhere.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That's exactly why the nerfs happened. Summonses are only wanted the select few god tier champs. Those were the most used offensive champs and Kabam wants us to use all the champs to clear content
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    ^^^ If U REALLY believe what kabam told U

I got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell U ..... cheap.
    Do you think I expect to use all champs in this game? I know a lot of my champs are going to continue to sit on a shelf. I do use more champs now than before 12.0. I also never had the god tier champs except for bw so nerfs didn't affect me much
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    That's exactly why the nerfs happened. Summonses are only wanted the select few god tier champs. Those were the most used offensive champs and Kabam wants us to use all the champs to clear content

See this is just not true. Kabam had to nerf these particular champs because their abilities were created before masteries and synergies even existed.

Take thor for example. When thor was created, parry didn't exist so stacking armor breaks wasn't even an issue. Then parry comes along and all of the sudden thor goes from a decent champ to the most godly champ in the game. Obviously kabam never intended for thor to stack 3 armor breaks like that but the consequence of that mastery was it completely changed the way thor was played.

SW is another great example. She existed well before synergies and masteries so her sig ability was relatively tame (much like it is now). The problem occured when crit synergies and crit masteries came out she could now crit 2x or 3x more than she ever could have for initial champion design.

To be honest kabam should have nerfed these champs a very long time ago but they decided to wait. That, to me, was their greatest mistake. The longer they waited, the bigger problem they had when eventually did do the right thing.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Nerfs happened cause of all the have nots cried and cried and cried! They didn't have the champs so complained till they got what they wanted. Now we have a broken game full of bugs! Congrats noobs now we all play a **** bug filled game.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    Shrimkins,. So, you're saying we players get penalized because kabam's R&D team is either nonexistent or trained monkeys impersonating hunans?
    ^^Bingo^^ It's all about $ bro. Yes Kabam's R&D is nonexistant so are all the "beta testers" LMAO
    We are the beta testers....break game, morons like us play, lose and spend. Win, win, win for Kabam
    edited June 2017
    ^^ So, you're saying we players get penalized because kabam's R&D team is either nonexistent or trained monkeys impersonating hunans?

The only reason nerfs happen in any game is because the game team made a mistake. That sounds too simple to be true, but if the game team could create a champion and have it perform exactly the way it was intended to preform, then there would be no need for a nerf.

People here just blow my mind away. Other games nerf **** like crazy. I've been playing online games for over 15 years now and I have yet to play a game that never has nerfs. It's totally normal in the gaming community. Just pick up and move on to the next badass thing.
  • Shrimkins wrote: »
    ^^ So, you're saying we players get penalized because kabam's R&D team is either nonexistent or trained monkeys impersonating hunans?

The only reason nerfs happen in any game is because the game team made a mistake. That sounds too simple to be true, but if the game team could create a champion and have it perform exactly the way it was intended to preform, then there would be no need for a nerf.

People here just blow my mind away. Other games nerf **** like crazy. I've been playing online games for over 15 years now and I have yet to play a game that never has nerfs. It's totally normal in the gaming community. Just pick up and move on to the next badass thing.

Moving the goalposts.
    mattglobal wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Moving the goalposts.

Moving the goalposts is technically not a nerf. The pre-existing content remains the same but it's no longer the best.

If kabam decided to raise the level cap to 70 would that be a nerf to all level 60 players? No. Level 60 is still just as good as level 60 has always been.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    edited June 2017
    ^^^ If U REALLY believe what kabam told U

I got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell U ..... cheap.

Ummm...there's plenty of beachfront property in Arizona. I think you mean oceanfront beach property to be specific. There's tons of lakefront beach properties. I'll take some
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I don't know about skills because I not have most those new champs because almost cannot grind for them, only have Angela, I use her just for silly rounds in Arena and I'm not impressed.

But I think many new champs have a rare desing and weird animations.
    For example, see Yondu and he looks made for the same factory that the rest, but you look Nebula and she looks different, same for Angela and Carnage, even maybe Iceman.
    But design isn't the big deal, animations are the big difference.
    About animations, look Psylocke, Angela and Nebula, their movements are a bit rare, they seem to float in the air, Angela is even weird, she run and look stunned funny. I have not faced Carnage enough so I don't know much about his animations.
    Disclaimer, I'm not ****, the design & art Kabam's department is very good, I've always said they're the star in the company. Maybe they aren't perfects but they're very good.
    I wasn't saying why the nerfs happened for each champ and why they weren't great a long time ago. I'm saying that people used those champs a lot more than others and everyone wanted those champs to clear content in the game instead of using other good champs that weren't god tier
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Too many OP champs don't make KABAM enough money. They want us to spend, spend, spend. Enjoyable gameplay is second on their priority list.

Just look at 5.2 as the perfect example of that. They pretty much made Voodoo unusable because he's so good in the rest of the game.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I grown tired of seeing ppl saying how easy master mode was and such...News flash not everyone is strong like you or has a decent roster so before you start talking **** bout master mode think bout the other ppl in the community who has to live under constant shadows of the whales who pretty much think they rule the game.
    I remember when people with less skill than me could be content I couldn't because they had a high sig level sw and I didn't have any OP champs.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Master mode (and other content like Road, chapter 5, etc.) is made for the people with extensive rosters and max champs. That's the whole reason they added an extra difficulty with the caveat that it isn't designed for all players to complete. If you can't complete it now (or costs a lot of items), you will be able to down the road as you progress.
    I think he was talking about the challenger rating Kabam added
    edited June 2017
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    ViperKingV wrote: »

That is not why the nerfs happened, not sure why everyone says that.

Kabam stated many times the nerfs occurred because the few champs we were using (SW, Thor, BW, DS) were game-breaking good. They trivialized content that would have normally been very difficult for any other champ in the game so kabam had to come up with really gimmicky stuff like safeguard to combat it. Idk about you but I would rather have nerfed champs than safeguard everywhere.

7tmwwafevx8s.jpg

Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I remember when people with less skill than me could be content I couldn't because they had a high sig level sw and I didn't have any OP champs.

So are you content now? There are always going to be players with less skill than you, that will have 5* Duped Dr VooDoo and next week they will buy Hyperion Crystals until they Dupe him as well. Just focus on your own game and keep the pressure on Kabam to fix what they have broken. If the player community acts like little children it gives Kabam an excuse to treat us like children.