**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Use Ronan in Michael B. Jordan Challenge

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Just fought War Machine with my 4/40 duped Ronan and his damage was laughably insane. The aggressive buffs don't count towards his sig but since wm starts with like 40 buffs on him ronan will absolutely rinse him. Ronan is also great for bpcw, as long as he has about 3 armor stacks you can stun chain, depending on sig level

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    cpt9bauvix9w.png
    Use Magik
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    both are terrific options,
    Thanks for the input
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Voodoo wrecks war machine too. I don't know Loki at all, but I know he gets something from buffs. Guessing he slays war machine also.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Mordo as well
  • Fate offerta acquistando odino per piacere ! Asap!
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Porcaria wrote: »
    Fate offerta acquistando odino per piacere ! Asap!

Google translate didn't help me!! :(
    Make an offer by buying odino for pleasure! Asap!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    Man, I got absolutely wrecked by the second to last BPCW. I just don't know how to fight the guy. I beat him and only had to use one individual revive amazingly. I am scared to do the very last level right now between the reflective armor and seemingly getting picked off by his intercepts that I'm not handling well. I was beyond frustrated fighting him. Any tips for a new-ish player? Thanks for any help possible.

DO NOT stun him if has armor, I would use a champ that can nullify like SW, Magik, or Dr. Strange.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    SW can stun but Ive used her successfully against BPCW a lot with no problems.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Man, I got absolutely wrecked by the second to last BPCW. I just don't know how to fight the guy. I beat him and only had to use one individual revive amazingly. I am scared to do the very last level right now between the reflective armor and seemingly getting picked off by his intercepts that I'm not handling well. I was beyond frustrated fighting him. Any tips for a new-ish player? Thanks for any help possible.

DO NOT stun him if has armor, I would use a champ that can nullify like SW, Magik, or Dr. Strange.

Yeah, I've gotten to the point that I don't even try to do so, I just have trouble trying to intercept since he seems faster. I'll be honest though, I had no idea Dr. Strange or Magik nullified that. Is it suicide to try with 3*'s, since I don't have them as four stars? Thanks for the insight, that at least helps going forward in arena and what not for sure. Good luck playing.

In my experience you don't want to just stand around and wait for him to charge forward to intercept him. The timing is difficult and the AI tends to do funky things if you just wait. I charge forward and attack once - just once - and then back off and wait for him to try to counter back so I can intercept him. If he doesn't charge forward after a couple seconds, I repeat. Charge forward, tag him once, back off, and then hope he wants to counter so I can immediately intercept him. The timing seems easier for me, and the very act of rushing forward and punching him once seems to encourage the AI to try to immediately dash forward and counterattack, which is exactly what you want him to do.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The other option is to just bait heavy attacks. You'll take a fair amount of block damage while baiting but it's an easy one to evade
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Just fought War Machine with my 4/40 duped Ronan and his damage was laughably insane. The aggressive buffs don't count towards his sig but since wm starts with like 40 buffs on him ronan will absolutely rinse him. Ronan is also great for bpcw, as long as he has about 3 armor stacks you can stun chain, depending on sig level

How bout using Loki?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I think we can all agree that the MVP of this Challenge is definity Iceman.

Why?

1. Bleed Immune
    4/6 of the different enemies in this challenge do bleed damage in some way. Iceman is Bleed Immune! making him a good option
    2. Black Pather Civil War
    Iceman destroys this guy. Since Iceman has Ice armor, you will be less likely of getting effected by a reflect stun
    3. Cold Snap
    Snice most damage overtime champs are bleed, Iceman sticks out because of his cold snap and Defrost, which allows you to take down any of the enemies super quickly
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I used voodoo. Took him down in 6 hits. Triggered NY special after my 4th hit of my first combo and just stayed away from him while he got 5k spirit venom a tick. And that was on the last war machine of the challenge. Cwbp wasn't bad either. Odd combo to lessen the chance of getting bled on blocking and convert all the armor ups to spirit venom. 71 hits on the final cwbp with my 4/55 voodoo,
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

Why?

1. Bleed Immune
    4/6 of the different enemies in this challenge do bleed damage in some way. Iceman is Bleed Immune! making him a good option
    Iceman destroys this guy. Since Iceman has Ice armor, you will be less likely of getting effected by a reflect stun
    3. Cold Snap
    Snice most damage overtime champs are bleed, Iceman sticks out because of his cold snap and Defrost, which allows you to take down any of the enemies super quickly

Why?

1. Bleed Immune
    3. Cold Snap

So true man my Iceman has helped out so much
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    If you stun cwbp when he has an armor buff, he immediately stuns you back and attacks, usually with a special attack. So try not to parry him.