**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 6 star pool champ.

Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
As we know, Kabam announced the 6 star champ pool. and people aren't very happy with that to begin with.

but may i ask, who do you think is the worst champion in the pool? the one who you won't definitely want to pull when you open your 6 star crystal (if you do)? and why? assume they are all Unduped for this. just curious on your thoughts.

Worst 6 star pool champ. 485 votes

Deadpool X-Force.
46%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864Vdh2008NevvBBigPoppaCBONEAlex_sc11danielmathCableShrimkinsDeeparviDrZolaGolden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonMr_PlatypusDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxA_Noob_Is1Indrick781KobaltFRAZEL_MONSTER 227 votes
Karnak.
15%
Rotmgmoddysuperunknown012LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonCuteshelfFinlynndArrssschaos3430teekqHell_GoliathTonyStarkArmaganon00HeroBoltsyRodimusPrime26Anurag1606Sac123_TxAggie17HellcatMasterTroller42GamePlayWorld 74 votes
Kingpin.
0%
bm3eppsLimitless216Mcfly89TheMarauder53 4 votes
Gamora.
2%
OwGssThatweirdguyBrutalMiraVuDahck87_vinniegainzMelkerlanneroMy_SuperiorWeav425SolotrixMbizzLostReplica23Pedrof6 13 votes
King Groot.
5%
Stara99JOHNOSA1995TheManMythLegendDrownedGodIOSJasoNSpiffywinbiglerYeo786KozelDarkDarkrider05GrimmbearSpurgeon14AgentDoom9MitziboiSuicidebob1977Lex_Luger21Pierodb1SeimzillaJackbrooks2580GhostboytjieON12355 29 votes
Jane Foster.
4%
GKaineRagamugginGunnerSuperChronaFireballs5PalousePumaTheSOURAbelli300Dexman1349AsukiraShinyshinnyHENRIQUE_FORTEShinyMew2SKK65ExHavokCrimsontide1616NiteAndDaewskyeungReferenceUltimatechampionKillerRino19 24 votes
Juggernaut.
7%
Kpatrixvd016GbSarkarBitterSteelGround_Round1ScottryanIrakliSungjAlpha07GreenstrokeNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEOMC_PintoKenshioTom3579The42ndDoctorDTMelodicMetalNiradDingaloJyotishkaRangaboop 37 votes
Loki.
1%
dangerbluZerospikebantuSharkPowerr99ShadowXAdvDjBabuScopeotoe987玩玩玩家LOThunder 9 votes
Iron Fist.
9%
dkatrylHarcourtmazeJamesMAxeCopFirerishisaiSIlverProfessorgrud9eFireStealerJim0172WebbdogGoogleplexianStevenDoran7BreybreyLilMaddogHTJayBird_IsTheWordDangerNoodleHarbinger195FirecourageDivyanshu910TheHoodedDormammu 48 votes
Other (post in the comments).
4%
Haji_SaabNeaekadqqedfyvrAlCapone2727SpiritOfVengeanceFurion17ShaheerFIazM1k0rinBuck_BleedstoneEmmanuelcoastAnnatarMattScottjshanso2batmanlovesjokerMaxGamingThaDevilThanos_Caralin_pandurujohn_dixon26AceOfDiamond 20 votes

Comments

• TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Karnak.
    Karnak for sure. He's pretty useless especially without awakening. A lot of them are underrated champs but not him. Deadpool Xforce needs awakening to be any good too.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Angela

Angela is the worst of those 24 champs?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Karnak.
    Aaand just cuz I chose Karnak, doesn't mean he's the worst. Deadpool X-Force is pretty close to him too. It's just I honestly can't find much use for them.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Angela

Do u even contest bro?

probably much further along then you.....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Angela

Do u even contest bro?

probably much further along then you.....

Dude I was joking. I’ve been playing this for two and a half years lol
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Juggernaut.
    as so far as the results go, i think as i expected it, X-Force Deadpool was the most hated one lol. i don't really think he's the worst out there though. not bad health points and his bleeds are still not bad, but that's just me.

i think Juggs is the worst, i mean, he has nothing more than the Unstoppable at the start of the match. no real damage or utility and that sucks to be honest IMO. also Iron Fist, he wouldn't hit very hard without the dupe and he's a glass cannon imo.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    sucks! seeing this post even makes me more sad cz my first 6s is deadpool x force. <sigh>
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    I like them all. Some need a dupe though.
    Everyone hates xpool. His powergain is crazy. He'll hit sp3 quick and bleed out any non-bleed immune champs.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Don't worry, guys. KABAM is gonna introduce SheHulk, Spidergwen, Antman, and Kamala in the next pool (based on their 'genius' claim that these are good champs with the current state of the game).

PS:This is a sarcastic if it's hard for you to process it. You know who you're. KA *cough* BAM ;)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got a gamora... better than juggs I guess.
    It's a proven fact that the more you whine here, the better champs you get.
  • Other (post in the comments).
    where is my iron patriot
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Juggernaut.
    Don't know if it's worse getting a champ u already own as a duped 4/55 or a new but nonetheless useless.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Guess which one I pulled last night.... FML
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Winter soldier
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Juggernaut.
    I would gladly take dpx over YJ. That’s what I got. Sure his power stings are nice if u can get them to use a special. They need to last longer. Dpx has a great bleed with his L2&3

Stings should work like taunt IMO
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    as so far as the results go, i think as i expected it, X-Force Deadpool was the most hated one lol. i don't really think he's the worst out there though. not bad health points and his bleeds are still not bad, but that's just me.

i think Juggs is the worst, i mean, he has nothing more than the Unstoppable at the start of the match. no real damage or utility and that sucks to be honest IMO. also Iron Fist, he wouldn't hit very hard without the dupe and he's a glass cannon imo.

Duped Juggs on AWD, Stun Immune node, Mystic Dispersion. You were saying?