**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would The Community Like A Buff For Thor Jane Foster Next?

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
I'd include a vote but have no idea how to set one up. Anywho, I'd like to know the communities opinion on this. Simple Yes or No.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Sure. BUT NOT BEFORE CARNAGE
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally I don't have much experience with her, but I don't really think she is top priority
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    She is good if rng blesses you with stuns
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes please! After her worthy end she deserves to get buffed.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Jane is in the new 5* feature crystal, so she is clearly “very effective” and needs no buff.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The only thing that I would want is that power gain under stun be reduced for the opponent, then she will be great.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Yes. One of the changes I’d like to see for her is some kind of minimization of power gain on the opponent when she hits into a stunned opponent. Having the opponent gain power normally when Thor Jane foster is hitting into the stunned enemy really minimizes her special ability as she cannot hit that many times as she’ll push the opponent into the sp3
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom first he needs it more, not thor jane and not carnage they should wait.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    The only thing that I would want is that power gain under stun be reduced for the opponent, then she will be great.

Isnt that a mastery?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Venom first he needs it more, not thor jane and not carnage they should wait.

No way. Carnage first. Venom is far better than carnage, purely because he has a higher base stats and his duplicate can copy buffs. Great for regen or extra damage. Plus his L2 can be deadly and his basics have a chance to bleed on hit.

Carnage is fragile, has easy to evade specials, his sig sucks, and takes a lot of time to ramp up damage to a reasonable level.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    She needs to be better unduped. Even more now that she is an option fas a 6*. And stun isn't that important in end game content.

Maybe no power gain when stun and her signature ability both all time critical and some kind of ability reduction when she stuns.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Colossus first.. way before Carnage, or any of the newer ones. One of the oldest champs in the game and he sucks
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Colossus first.. way before Carnage, or any of the newer ones. One of the oldest champs in the game and he sucks

Colossus at least is bleed immune and can do incredible damage with armor stacked specials.

Carnage has no utility at all.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No they should work on spidergwen next
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I don’t think the Mystic class is suffering for usable Champs.

Joe Fix It and OG Cap need an upgrade
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Venom has been here much longer wow copying normal buffs and slowly getting his own buffs is not impressive at all.

The only thing venom has going for him is his speed when attacking that is it.

I am not saying carnage does not need a buff he does but what I mean is do not rule out venom. They both need a rework.

So far carnage can change abilities when being attacked and when he attacks and it does not help him a lot I know BUT when carnage does get buffed because I am confident he will that will be more added on to make him a good champion who can be useful to people

So yeah overall they both need it I just think venom really needs another look since they clearly were not creative enough when trying to come up with ideas.

@Cuteshelf
    @Kabam Miike
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Buff all of the 6* trash champs ; )
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    She's fine if you spec your masteries for her.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

Just max out Petrify, mate. Add in despair or pacify if you like.

In fairness though, yours isn't a bad suggestion at all. It's just that: Jane Foster has energy resistance, Stagger, Shock, Stun, and guaranteed heavy-hitting criticals on stunned opponents.

Compare her to, say, She-Hulk or Carnage as a pair of champions crying out for a buff. Champs like these would seem to be a higher priority.