**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

160k Player Looking for Weekly SA to progress faster

While I enjoy my current ally, I feel like I could progress a bit faster in an ally that gets weekly S.A. rewards. About me as a player:
<br>
-Compete in all events and I'm usually among the top scorers in my current group
-I grind arena quite a bit so I usually put up 10k+ in S.A..
-Only map 2 and 3 experience in AQ, but I hold my own there.
-Have a solid roster of 4*s which I would like to get to R5 as well as expand my 5* roster
-Not interested in using Line so a casual Ally where it is optional or not used would be preferable

If that sounds like a fit my IGN name is Dylan HM or reply to this thread with info so I can check out your group.

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Would you consider using line and communicating occasionally, as most AQ and aw planning is done there?

Like if an ally asks you for help, be responsive?

If yes then my line id is rockykoston
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Look up Vamp1re Extreme, we're looking for a new member to join us. We hit SA every week, run map 4 all aq and do 2 wars per week. We also use line but it is not a requirement to join and you'd be a perfect fit for us
  • Would you consider using line and communicating occasionally, as most AQ and aw planning is done there?

Like if an ally asks you for help, be responsive?

If yes then my line id is rockykoston

I'd consider it, but the issue is I only play when I'm home (mornings,nights,weekends) so you might not hear from me til later on a weekday. I'm on the east coast US btw
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Ron_Deuce wrote: »
    While I enjoy my current ally, I feel like I could progress a bit faster in an ally that gets weekly S.A. rewards. About me as a player:
    <br>
    -Compete in all events and I'm usually among the top scorers in my current group
    -Have a solid roster of 4*s which I would like to get to R5 as well as expand my 5* roster
    -Not interested in using Line so a casual Ally where it is optional or not used would be preferable

If that sounds like a fit my IGN name is Dylan HM or reply to this thread with info so I can check out your group.

“The Cyborg Co Army” (!!TCA) is recruiting! We always hit SA requirements weekly, as well as run Maps 2-5 in AQ, all depending on what day and whether or not we are in a War. I sent you an in game friend request, so feel free to check us out if you’re interested!
  • BearHugger wrote: »
    Look up Vamp1re Extreme, we're looking for a new member to join us. We hit SA every week, run map 4 all aq and do 2 wars per week. We also use line but it is not a requirement to join and you'd be a perfect fit for us

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • Ron_Deuce wrote: »
    <br>

“The Cyborg Co Army” (!!TCA) is recruiting! We always hit SA requirements weekly, as well as run Maps 2-5 in AQ, all depending on what day and whether or not we are in a War. I sent you an in game friend request, so feel free to check us out if you’re interested!

Thanks, will do.
  • hw24kcd6dibj.png