**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs generating random buffs in arena [Not A Bug]

Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was fighting against hulk in arena and he did indestructible buff at around 25% of health
And
Then fought against voodoo and he did unstoppable buff after doing his special 2.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Are you sure they weren't just unstoppable cuz if he has the mastery setup and you evaded him his characters become unstoppable for 1 sec
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Not sure you can get indestructible buff and unstoppable buff through mastery.

I was not hitting them when they generated these buffs .. I saw them appearing on the right side.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    You can get unstoppable buff for every character with the bottom tree on offense right below deep wounds can't remember what it's called but it's only a chance
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It's called unfazed
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I had a Rouge on the other team that generated a random "Degeneration" debuff during arena (at the start of the fight and was a permanent one). It was so weird. Also my champ nor any synergies from her team would do this as far as I know.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. It looks like the buffs in OP's post have been explained in the thread. As for @chev327fox, do you have any screenshots or videos showing this? Thanks!
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. It looks like the buffs in OP's post have been explained in the thread. As for @chev327fox, do you have any screenshots or videos showing this? Thanks!

So synergies work in arena but not in aw? How so, you could net more money with awd synergies also...
    edited January 2018

Sorry I do not stream so no video. Could have taken a screenshot but I did not really think about how odd it was until after the fight (was too focused on winning so screenshot was not the first thing I that came to mind ;) ).

I will however try to take a screenshot if it happens again. I swear it did happen though. It was a light Degeneration between those things that look like this "{ }". Other then that all I remember it was in arena yesterday and it was against Rouge and the debuff was on her (cannot remember who I was using against her... I think it was Nebula but not 100% on that). Again I will try to snap a screenshot if this happens again.
    @Greenstroke We're actually looking into the synergies in AW as we speak!

@chev327fox No worries! If you're able to get a screenshot, just post it here and tag me. Thanks again!
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291

@chev327fox No worries! If you're able to get a screenshot, just post it here and tag me. Thanks again!

Well thats great to hear that you're looking into it

@Kabam Wolf

Here is a pic of a Rouge I just fought in arena who got 2 debuffs on her at the start of the fight (the poison one you can see and another I am am not sure what it was but it expired before I remembered to get a screenshot):

257zyxf.jpg

So from this and my last experince (assuming this is not some odd synergy thing) it is a weird bug with Rouge in arena she pops random debuffs at the start of the fight.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    The player is running liquid courage
    And double edge

Ah okay so this one was a mastery thing? Good to know. This was different from the first one though (but did not get a pic of the first time it happened).
    Hey folks. Since all of the buffs and debuffs in this thread have been explained so far, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. If any of you can catch a screenshot of a buff or debuff that can't be explained by abilities/synergies/masteries etc, feel free to PM me with that picture. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.