**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* awakening generic gem

I asked about this and people say to me that I should use on Star Lord, but today I got a Scarlet Witch.
I have the 40 generic sig lvl, 7 tech and 8 mystic.
My best mystics are a 5* Ghost rider 2/35 unduped and a 4* Dr. Voodoo 3/30 unduped too. And tech are a 4* Green Goblin 4/40 unduped and a 4* Yondu 3/30 sig lvl 22. What you think?
Sorry if I ask too much, but i think the forum is really helpful.

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Where are u in terms of act and where do you want to go is the question u have to ask yourself before giving it to SW or SL
    I used a tech gem on sl 7 monthes ago and when i 100% act 5.1 i used the generic on SW
    If i had gotten SW sooner and duped her, it would have certainly helped to get where i am "faster". In short go with SW and take her to r5 asap.
    I have duped voodoo and GR r5 and still SW is top in my oppinion she as maxed 4* great in 5.3 which im currently doing. SW is queen/ king of utility no one out done her believe me.
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    I’ll start the act 4 now and I want to do the monthly events 100% on master mode, cause now I only got one path, on the last two boss(sentry and void)
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    I'd do SW too. Did Act 4 100% with her and still do all hard content with her including recent boss rush and Jordan event. Even Act 5 her SP2 can get 40k+
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    I put all the generic and mystic sig lvl stones on her?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Definitely SW. Even after 12.0 she’s still a total monster, especially if you have the precision mastery