**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who to use a 4* gen awakening stone on

_fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone. I also bought the deal witch the 4* awakening stone. I am not sure who to use him on. The alliance i am in doesnt play wars. Only quest map 2 and 3. I would like to get further in rol and event 4.3. Want suggestions on who to spend the stone on.
I mostly play with spiderman stark, gwenpool, ghostrider iron fist (awakened) gambit (5*r2). I tend to replace gambit with wolverine but for now wolverine is r3 (just got him). Feel free to explain your choice ...Thanks...

who to use a 4* gen awakening stone on 59 votes

dr. voodoo
45%
DL864GbSarkarMarzGroovedangerbluvg2782HotCarlosAfridBuckeyeKPHeroBoltsyZane22TheTheMageHunterJulzVuDahDmack976637CodornasKenshioSpiderCoolsCarme1974xananabanana 27 votes
scarlet witch
20%
Alfa_PigeonCuteshelfEmil_LimsonAnurag1606Mohit_7DreadnoughtTheMarauder53KaanG95ElitehunterNext2HellVentura1927_2BPunished 12 votes
wolverine
10%
FrostyKingCrooksStar_Lord_SvainkillllaxdicekayPrimeSaviour_27 6 votes
ghostrider
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSMr_mc_person34HzoriMrmarvel123 4 votes
spiderman stark enhanced
6%
Ravenrob_33KennadoPandamanTanONE_ABOVE_ALL 4 votes
gwenpool
1%
Erza_Scarlet 1 vote
luke cage
5%
MasterTroller42SpiritOfVengeanceBahamut 3 votes
Thor
0%
magik
1%
Spity68 1 vote
dr octopuss
1%
ManTyme 1 vote

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    luke cage
    The buff is out soon and his Indistructible can trigger multiple times. Could be useful. Make sure Indistructible will trigger, push them to a Special 3, bait it and watch as he takes no damage
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    wolverine
    Wolverine. I used him a lot in the Killmonger challenge. At one point I got distracted, got wrecked all the way down to 2% and by the time the fight was finished, I was at 100%. He will save you a ton of potions are revives. Just never use his specials and you regen like crazy.

A close 2nd is Voodoo.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    luke cage
    Ghost rider, the person above me said wolvy got back to 100 percent health well ghost rider can do that with ease and much more. So many utilities and can take advantage of many situations. King of alliance quest domination. You can shift the odds in your favour. With that fury buff awakened your fights will only end faster.

A lot of other competition in that list as well.
  • dr. voodoo
    Dr Voodoo hands down. He can powerlock. Have insane poison. High guarenteed regen. Stops enemy abilities by a high percent. He has no downside
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    scarlet witch
    You have lot of great champs. Wolverine, Dr vodoo and scarlet witch these are generic gem worthy champs with different abilities to each. You can't go wrong if you awake any of these 3. Just see which among these 3 champs you are most comfortable with. Upgrade that champ I say.
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    whats wrong with you? if you have luke cage USE IT ON HIM ASAP! he is the best champ in game and all the other ones suck balls. Common sense smh

I pitten him in the list just to see how long it would take to get a comment like your ;) looking at your nick it's predestinated it had to be you. Thanks for the advice :smile:
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    scarlet witch
    Use on scarlet voodoo is good without his signature ability
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    scarlet witch
    Scarlet is nothing without her veil of Fortune
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    wolverine
    I stand by wolverine. The god of AQ