**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank up?

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’m building my 5* team and have a rank up dilemma.

My team current team is:-
R4–SL, Magik
R3—spidy cosmic, X-23 and Gwen.

I’m working towards R4 another 5* and I’m tied between X-23 or Gwen they are both unawakened.

I’m currently working towards completing 5.3 and 5.4. I’ve done Rttl and RoL and can 100% uncollected quests ect. I also don’t care about prestige as I’m looking to build a solid team 1st.

Any advice will be appreciated 👍

Who to rank up? 20 votes

R4 Gwen
65% 13 votes
R4 X-23
35% 7 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    When you say Gwen, do you mean Spider-Gwen or Gwenpool?
  • You have Magik awakened right if yes gwen if not x-23.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Magik is unawakened.

Yeah I mean Gwenpool, sorry should have really have put that
    edited January 2018
    My awakened ones are only SL and Spidy the rest are unawakened.

Also have a R3 awakened AV. But don’t like using him(apart from against Void) due to how soft he hits.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    X23 is insanely good
    Yeah her regen is very handy and has an amazing bleed.

That’s the only reason why I’m thinking of R4 her.