**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More content for medium players.

Dear all average players,

I'm extremely saddened at the lack of inclusion that Kabam has for it's medium players. When I say that I mean those players who are just getting into to the groove of the game and barely making there way to possibly level 40 to 50. I mean at this point most players are gathering mostly 4 stars and maybe a couple 5 stats but they aren't too useful. There's a lack of duplicated champions and you are struggling with your rank 4/40 champs who have low survivability. Then Kabam releases new content all the time aimed at top players mostly max level and have completed up to the latest acts of story mode. I mean my rosters aren't even good enough to continue the story mode right now. Kabam can't even include us in their minds so we can get better and get useful rewards. Currently all I can do with the monthly events is complete normal and sometimes heroic mode if I have enough revive potions and units. I'm frustrated because I don't know how to progress and I don't think Kabam cares about the average players.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It's gotten easier and easier for progressing players in the past year or so, more stuff really doesn't need to be introduced. Mid game players have all the content in the world to progress through its people in the end game that have nothing else to do and in order to keep those players invested in the game kabam needs to keep pumping out more difficult content. Watch seatin's free to play account series if you want to see how quickly and without much difficulty someone can progress through this game.
  • The_Sentry12The_Sentry12 Posts: 29
    I'll check it out
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I'm an average player, 150k rating. I got pretty good 4* champs, but very few. Maybe 9 good attackers, and the rest are good AW defenders or just pure ****. 5* champs.... Opened 7 of those crystals so far. No good champs in my opinion. The best I have gotten is Yellow Jacket, Spiderman, and Black Panther(OG).
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    New and "Medium" players have have Act 1 through Act 4. Monthly Eq, beginner through heroic, and for some master.

Beyond "medium": Act 5 and Uncollected Monthly EQ. When Act 5 is done.....all they have is Uncollected Monthly EQ.

New and medium players have way more than we did as we progressed, and we had a much slower progression. And now, many have completed all content in the game and having nothing but monthly Uncollected EQ. If Kabam wants to keep these players around than they need to keep targeting new events towards these players, or whats the point of playing.

Do the math on who actually has more content to play in the game. Medium or Seasoned players. Kabam has tossed a ton of content out to newer and medium players to speed up their progression and help get them into the new content they are pushing.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    They just added a quest with decent rewards for mid game players. You might not be able to do all the difficulties but there’s still good rewards for just doing 1 path of chapter 4 in the new quest. Plus they made master and heroic monthly much easier than it used to be. There’s a lot more events out now than when I was level 40-50 about a year and a half ago
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    And next week will be all new monthly quests and the trials which have four different difficulties.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I'm in the same boat as the OP, so I understand what he means. For me the problem is getting t4ccs, its what's keeping me from advancing. While the rest of you is right, why not make content available where we can get more t4cc?
    I was doing the new challenge, and I see all rewards and im thinking " great, finally a chance at t4cc", then I see the difficult and there's no way I can get there. I have no way of getting good amounts
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    As other have said, there is a ton of content. For new peeps to medium levels. Just gotta keep at it. We have all been there. When i started, there wasnt anywhere near as much content and ways to advance, so you are far better off and will advance fast if you put in the time.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    they should make it so that difficulty is relative to player's prestige while reward for each difficulty remains the same. Say master mode, everything should be 4 times your prestige, heroic mode two times, etc
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    yuw wrote: »
    they should make it so that difficulty is relative to player's prestige while reward for each difficulty remains the same. Say master mode, everything should be 4 times your prestige, heroic mode two times, etc
    So people do less work but get the same rewards?

No, no and no. Sorry, but it sounds like you just want to walk through content and get awesome rewards. Grind as the rest of us have and collect rewards or continue complaining in hopes Kabam makes it easier. See which one happens first.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah there is just as much "medium" content as there is for vets these days.

All the new quests come with different difficulties, so just do what fits you.

Don't moan because the best rewards are with the hardest quests, they shouldn't be easy to achieve.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We have all been there. I am in a alliance with several players who are free to play. I hear their struggles especially when they compare their champs to mine. I have spent and obviously spending will get your resources quicker. I experienced this myself when I started a second acct. It is a grind to get free resources - hang in there!
  • The_Sentry12The_Sentry12 Posts: 29
    My strongest team has 14.6k ratings do you think i can beat round 4 Michael b challenge
    3nwt32gon0iw.png
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They give out shards like candy now and increased the rewards for the lower levels of the monthly quest. At some point you need to take a look at yourself and stop blaming the game.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Wrong.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I am not free to play. I have spent a lot in this game. I too have a second acct like @Star_Lord_ and know the struggles as I do not spend a dime on that account.

My advice: If you love this game and see yourself playing it in a year then set aside some money for the truly great deals. The daily enhanced special with 5x and the full cat for $15 was a pretty awesome deal, especially since you could pick the class. That combined with unit grinding can get you the resources you need for advancement. Even if its only $10/month, it will add up and help!

You will find that once you get one 5/50 or 3/45 and you play them more, you get better and can do more content. More content = more rewards.

**if you are totally against spending then learn to grind, watch videos on game play, and practice. <-- do that regardless, but without money you will have to do it more.
    My strongest team has 14.6k ratings do you think i can beat round 4 Michael b challenge
    3nwt32gon0iw.png

1-3, yes. You wont beat chapter 4 without revives and units. When I was at your level I didnt have half the solid champs you do. Keep playing, it will get easier. You will need at least (5) 4 stars at rank 4/40 and some skills to get through chapter 4

• ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    I think OP kind of has a point. It is frustrating to see amazing rewards that will help get your roster some rank 5 4* or more God tier 5* but whenever I get stuck in the EQs I head into story mode. You can get pretty good stuff plus it's great to hone your skills, especially in Act 4
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I really dont understand whats to complain about here. You can progess thru the game quickly. I am almost 11months into the game. Your saying you cant do master with 4/40 4* champs..u can...u can also become uncollected with 4/40 4* champs because I did that too a while back. Keep grinding an practicing in events like this Jordan event (cheap energy good practice against stronger opponents). We were all at a point where we couldnt complete some content but the more u grind an practice the better u get and complete the content. Im far from an “amazing player” but im learning and gettin better. If they focused on easier content (which you have a plethora of right now) then you would eventually become extremely bored an feel less rewarding when completing the hard content. Best of luck to u either way but i hope u keep grinding and then ull eventually understand that rewarding feeling im talkin about.