**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Way to Deal With BPCW in the Challenge

Taskmaster. He makes it a complete breeze. All you have to do is block two of Black Panthers hits which stack five bleeds each making Taskmaster immune to debuffs super quick. You don’t have to worry about bleed damage or getting stunned. If you do activate reflective stun Black Panther still shrugs it off so watch out for that. Also his high block proficiency helps and use a 3rd special when Black Panther has 5+ armor buffs to get some extra damage. Hope this helps. 7v9dvhfal2m7.jpeg

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    or iceman
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    I completed the challenge using sometimes Rogue and sometimes Arcangel.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I used my 4 star 3/30 collosus cause he is bleed immune. Honestly not worth it he hits like a pillow the fight took forever I just started using 4 star blade instead
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    Just use SL even a 4* can solo him just keep double swiping back all the time :)
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I used medusa armor shattered so no reflect stuns. Besides the bleed damage isnt too insane like caltrops you can get some bleed resis mastery or max WP or just get good at intercepting
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    Jac094 wrote: »
    I completed the challenge using sometimes Rogue and sometimes Arcangel.

Rogue has been my panther killer. spamming her sp1 to keep my health up, and then her sp2 when i want to deal max damage. shes soloed him twice for me so far
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I used medusa armor shattered so no reflect stuns. Besides the bleed damage isnt too insane like caltrops you can get some bleed resis mastery or max WP or just get good at intercepting

Did you find that bpcw would still gain an armour up from time to time while armour shattered... Happened to me a few times.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    4/40 Ultron gets it done as well.. Makes for a super long fight, but kabam has cursed me with **** crystal luck. I don't have IceMan, Task Master, Arc Angel, Blade, or Starky.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    X-23 was mostly my MVP against that CWBP. she can get the job done fast before dying. or just intercepting. if my X23 was down i used an Symbiote Spidey and the only intercept method.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Iceman, doesn't bleed... can reflect the stun if you mess up... and direct damage with that L1... makes the fight super easy.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I like it. One flaw... few people have Taskmaster
  • Anyone can do it honestly, it's just that you have to stop relying on parry. His specials and heavy aren't hard to bait and are fairly easy to avoid and counterstrike. You don't even need to worry about intercepting.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    You don't need a specific champ to get bpcw down in the new event just treat him like any stun immune champ intercept is go to skill for putting him to sleep any champ that hits hard will make swift work of him I used Elektra
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    rogue with maxed limber is able to recover from the reflect stun, and once you steal his armor its never going back since his l1 is very short
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    I ain't built to strong but I do have a stark spidey 4* rank 4 40.... I imagine his evades would help immensely. My best line up would be 5star venom, 4star gamora, stark spidey, Dr strange and quake but only gamora and quake are awakened. But I need that 4star awakening gem