**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap WW2

Please Kabam we need Cap WW2 to be nerf. He's too powerful, it's not fair people can play poorly, and win because of Cap WW2 in their roster. The damage you can block is broken.

My suggestion is to ruin him completely. Also, lower his prestige so it's the lowest in the game just like you did with wolverine.

Make MCOC a leveled playing field for everyone in game.

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Lol. Give Cap degen each time he blocks.
  • C0atHang3rC0atHang3r Posts: 78
    I also use Cap WW2 but it's not fair that he saves me potions and revives because of the damage he can block. I've done most of the game with him. I know Kabam will do the right thing.
    I also have a list of other champs I want nerfed but that's off topic I'll get to that in another post. Please Kabam you know the right thing to do.
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    This is a response to the Starlord nerf post, eh? B)
    edited May 2017
    XMEN1994 wrote: »
    This is a response to the Starlord nerf post, eh? B)

B)
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    This is hilarious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Capww2 is working as intended, before he used to take 0 damage now he takes some damage from time to time. Kabam fixed him already!

Yeah buddy SL working as intended too. Sorry.
    edited May 2017
    Im not so sure you are working as intended. ;)
    Capww2 is working as intended, before he used to take 0 damage now he takes some damage from time to time. Kabam fixed him already!

No! He is too OP! To be able to need no skill to beat end game content is not ok! I'm sure Kabam will notice this and do the right thing.

No champ should have that easy of a play style and be so successful in all facets of the game. He is obviously not working the way Kabam wants him to that is obvious.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Capww2 is low on attack.
    Do you expect perfect block on one champ 100 percent of the time, sorry bro, aint happening. Perfect block was removed from the game for a reason.

He should take even more damage or Cap the damage he can block. It's too strong. Players with the worst skills in the game use Cap WW2 and play like players who are somewhat decent at the game. It's not fair to us top tier players who have amazing skills that there be a champ who allows people who don't know how to play to clear content.
    I agree about cap damage on his block, great idea.
    Yes after that the shield is gone and you cannot use any form of block and just die. This will make people have to use champs that require skill to use. This is much better Kabam please do right thing.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Don't forget og cap when low he can be chance of getting 0 blocking like about 75% of time u see 0 lets make him have a broken shield so he only has 25% chance to take 0
    Bendy wrote: »
    Don't forget og cap when low he can be chance of getting 0 blocking like about 75% of time u see 0 lets make him have a broken shield so he only has 25% chance to take 0

He is weak as it is.
    edited May 2017
    Bendy wrote: »

He is weak as it is.

Still too strong, must nerf. Kabam, I trust you.
    C0atHang3r wrote: »
    Do you expect perfect block on one champ 100 percent of the time, sorry bro, aint happening. Perfect block was removed from the game for a reason.

He should take even more damage or Cap the damage he can block. It's too strong. Players with the worst skills in the game use Cap WW2 and play like players who are somewhat decent at the game. It's not fair to us top tier players who have amazing skills that there be a champ who allows people who don't know how to play to clear content.

I was going to say don't give him any ideas, but there he goes. lol.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Good stuff. How about we just run around in circles and give kabam money for the time. Maybe there could be a shoe store to get Captain America and Starlord some boots. Of course that costs but hey...you get what you pay for.
  • CovenatorCovenator Posts: 13
    How about anybody with the username CapWW2 needs to be at 0% block proficiency. Doesn't seem fair otherwise. Also, those who complain about SL being to powerful (a power based on the skill of the player) needs to have an automatic mastery of bleeding 100% bleed over 15 seconds each fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Very well played! love this post.
  • SpooderguySpooderguy Posts: 5
    Cap is good. **** this post.
    Cap and coathanger must be the same person with multiple accounts. Please nerf them both kabam i have faith in trust to you do the right thing

I think this is a parody thread based on the one by CapWW2.
    Riegel wrote: »
    Cap and coathanger must be the same person with multiple accounts. Please nerf them both kabam i have faith in trust to you do the right thing

I think this is a parody thread based on the one by CapWW2.

Obviously. :p
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    yeap u can feel it while reading coments :D (it's just parody )
    Using CapWW2 is an exploit. Please Kabam. Guys together let's ask to Miike for Nerf's. He may say they have no plans at this time, but we know that might only mean days or weeks!
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Yes please Kabam, cap WW2 is too OP with his reduced block damage.

Also can we get rid of poison and bleed immmune champs? This is unfair to those who don't have them. Why can my ally buddy walk through poison and bleed paths and I can't just cause I don't have one? They need to be nerfed, please do the right thing.
  • VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    Le sigh :'(
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    The thread itself is hilarious...

...the fact he took the bait is icing
  • Just reading this thread made me laugh lol
    MAGA!