**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Micheal B Jordan's Challenge

Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49 β˜…
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously.......... WTF ? There's no chance for a player like me to even complete this event. I did just compelete the Goldblum's challenge because it had LIFE TRANSFER Buff. But here, we have nothing better for us and the Champions are so harder to be defeated !! UNSTUNNABLE, BLEED IMMUNE..... What the Hell ?
Plz Kabam u need to do something for this.. I m stuck on BP atlast and wouldn't give up whether I lose all my units in purchasing the Boosts and Revives and all !
Seriously u need to do something !
l0m337g08adc.jpg
ff5ngf2vag3e.jpg

Β«1

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…
    They said this wouldnt be easy. Nothing will be done about it. We have all been there at the early stages fighting content like this. Mings challenge was brutal for me and I gave up. Keep ranking champs and you will eventually get through these.
  • Olliebear2bearoOlliebear2bearo Posts: 40 β˜…
    Yeah im not too happy how high the hardness progresses but the rewards at the end should be a little better
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184 β˜…
    If I did this with this team I’m sure everyone can...

94kwoihfdpjf.png
    6m2zvrofdcyo.png

Let me guess. You have 9 alt accounts with tens of thousands of fights on them.

Meaning you have WAY more experience than a normal level 39 with one account.

Nice try. 😘
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314 β˜…

94kwoihfdpjf.png
    6m2zvrofdcyo.png

Let me guess. You have 9 alt accounts with tens of thousands of fights on them.

Meaning you have WAY more experience than a normal level 39 with one account.

Nice try. 😘

Nope, I only have that account as extra, I don't even play much on it...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    These events are a fantastic way for new players to practice fighting stacked opponents for free. It's one energy to move so go as far as you can and just exit and restart the event. Do it one section at a time if you have to.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You want them to make this easier? Seriously I know you can't handle it and I understand why but these specific events have been this way for a while when one of the first ones came out I think it was chloes or coulsons I could not do that it annoyed me and I could not get the rewards. Why should it be made easier for those rewards? After all that time I finally did this one and the drax one after all the improvements I made. If you really think you can't do it then that's that. There will be plenty more and you should be able to get a bit stronger within that time.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your team isn’t ready.

Be happy that you’ve managed to do the 1st 3.

Building roasters takes time and you need to put more time into yours before you can tackle the harder content.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Op obviously didnt read the spotlight that said not everyone will be able to complete this.

I finished it with no items used, thought it was pretty simple.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…
    Takes time to build up a roster to be able to do these challenges 100%. Just keep pushing and you will get there eventually.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    #Entitlement lmao
  • I’ve completed with (4) 4* 5/50 and (1) 4/40. It’s doable. At least there’s no unblockable nodes that really would destroy you like falcon in boss rush.

SL is good for WM to not take damage from his L1 and AA is great for those that bleed. Guillotine for IM to reverse his regen.

Can practice for the stun immune fights in RTTL chapter 4.1. That BPCW is a great way to learn to not get hit, not parry, bait and intercept.

py647y95d9w8.png
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34 β˜…
    I’ve completed with (4) 4* 5/50 and (1) 4/40. It’s doable. At least there’s no unblockable nodes that really would destroy you like falcon in boss rush.

SL is good for WM to not take damage from his L1 and AA is great for those that bleed. Guillotine for IM to reverse his regen.

Can practice for the stun immune fights in RTTL chapter 4.1. That BPCW is a great way to learn to not get hit, not parry, bait and intercept.

py647y95d9w8.png

Thanks for this post Cortez. I was just checking this thread to see what people may say in response. my team is about where Jay's is, but I know full well I would not be able to finish the challenge, nor expected to. I WAS curious though what a comparable team would be to finish something like this. This is a great reference you provided to know where I should be heading. I currently have a couple 4 stars at around rank 3, but I'm waiting to take my 5 * Winter Solider to rank 2. Anyways this really helps!
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49 β˜…

94kwoihfdpjf.png
    6m2zvrofdcyo.png

Dude there must be factors that made u win
    First of all 4* Duped Gwenpool
    Ur experience in the game {not level}
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49 β˜…
    Not cross-argueing wid me u guys should have either Advised me how to complete it !!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314 β˜…

94kwoihfdpjf.png
    6m2zvrofdcyo.png

Dude there must be factors that made u win
    First of all 4* Duped Gwenpool
    Ur experience in the game {not level}

Not really, the only fight where GP helped me was vs falcon since she can't die from special attacks, outside of that it came down to game knowledge..
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2018
    @Jaydev217 There are different strategies for each fight in Chapter 4. Given your lineup, I would advise simply trying to complete it with the easiest Chapter 4 path, which I assume you did.

CWBP is pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it: use a damage over time champ (Wolverine), bleed him with combos, only parry him when he doesn't have any blue Armor Up buffs (literally, zero, or you risk getting stunned). This means you swipe in when he heavies or uses a Special, you hit his block 3-4 times to get him to a Sp1/2 (which you then work to evade). For the most part, you only want to block when it is a parry (which will still cause bleed), so your parry game needs to be sharp (if you aren't using a bleed immune like KG). Also, make sure you avoid getting pinned in your corner unless your evade skills are spot-on. Even when you play perfect parry and hit him when he is stunned, you may get unlucky if he armors up during the stun and stuns you back. Stinks, but that's part of playing against CWBP. Chalk it up to experience.

That's how you do it. If you want to practice against a strong 5* CWBP, there's one in the 888111111888 account in game. Use a 2*/3* to get used to the disparity in attack.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…
    Seriously.......... WTF ? There's no chance for a player like me to even complete this event.

Ffs with the whining. Wah, it's too hard. I can't do it. The game is rigged.

Keep grinding, improve your roster and skill, beat the next one.

If that's your best roster then you need to grow your account more. I ran through Path A using 3* champs. Learn how the champs work and what their abilities are good for. Couple it with some skill and you can wreck basically anything in this game (except LOL, Act 5, Uncollected EQ) without high ranked 4* and 5* champs.

Here's a couple quick vids of me beating BP, Widow, and WM using 3* champs. So it can be done.

https://youtu.be/Z5COcU3Y_3U

https://youtu.be/w4k_Xe5xxHY

https://youtu.be/jC4I54iMStU
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 β˜…β˜…
    Seriously.......... WTF ? There's no chance for a player like me to even complete this event.

Ffs with the whining. Wah, it's too hard. I can't do it. The game is rigged.

Keep grinding, improve your roster and skill, beat the next one.

If that's your best roster then you need to grow your account more. I ran through Path A using 3* champs. Learn how the champs work and what their abilities are good for. Couple it with some skill and you can wreck basically anything in this game (except LOL, Act 5, Uncollected EQ) without high ranked 4* and 5* champs.

Here's a couple quick vids of me beating BP, Widow, and WM using 3* champs. So it can be done.

https://youtu.be/Z5COcU3Y_3U

https://youtu.be/w4k_Xe5xxHY

https://youtu.be/jC4I54iMStU

Trying to be slick. U will not get my views lol
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    i beat it with a team of 4/40 using 20% boost and 10 revives. If u have 3 star ronan awaken, bring him for war machine, u need to be patient with the boss, only attack when he dash back and blocking for 1 second. and after his sp1. Run one path at a time. Ironman is probably the hardest. Make sure you can beat the first two without any champ knocked out. Otherwise just get out and get back in.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…
    Apache wrote: Β»

Trying to be slick. U will not get my views lol

Lol. The vids are private, only visible to any one with a link. Doesn't matter much to me if they get watched. The few I put up are mostly for helping my alliance mates.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    this is exactly why i hope for no life transfer for all future challenges.

challenges should be HARD, they shouldn't be a walk in the park for everybody.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…
    With your roster you shouldn't be able to beat it anyway
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Not cross-argueing wid me u guys should have either Advised me how to complete it !!

Learn to intercept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIaGpZgmQJs

Learn to fight stun immune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6lkZQp5Ng

Then practice.