**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node 24 war R4 classic ultron

Kabam! This node needs to be addressed in tier 1 & 2. He evades like spider, you can't intercept him without him evading after the first hit. Can't even hit him with a special. Why make his regen so high, 200 plus and buffet. How can his health be so high at r4 at 29-30 k? We have skill in our alliance and this is a problem. SS can't get an l2 off, SL can't get a high combo. Maybe Loki? And guys, pls don't start with the, use yondu and such. They don't work.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Wait till you face a green goblin on that node
    You ain't seen nothing
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    GG is easy. I solo him with void every war
    Use void. He not only reduces evade chance but also reverses heal. He is the perfect counter for node 24
    mvk1996 wrote: »
    Use void. He not only reduces evade chance but also reverses heal. He is the perfect counter for node 24

Oh wait everyone has a void right ?
    😐
    Not everyone has but 1 per bg is more than enough. Isn't it??
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I am going to be ones of those people that say "Blade" works but really doesn't
    p.s try medusa
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Void was literally released less than 2 weeks ago. Not everyone spends on featured GMC or wastes time grinding the featured arena

I got him from featured Crystal though. I was just trying to suggest void I a good option.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Void would be the best champ to use. Once you get a couple Petrify Debuffs you can basically just keep triggering dexterity and whatch his health melt away.

Changing/removing the entire node because no one in your battlegroup has void is crazy talk.

But other champs can take him down on that node. We do it all the time in my ally.
    Boboman wrote: »
    I am going to be ones of those people that say "Blade" works but really doesn't
    p.s try medusa

Yea medusa would definitely work
    Or nebula
    For nebula stack up 5 electro shock charges and his accuracy will be reduced by 100%
    If you don't get hit she won't trigger regen to trigger buffet
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2018
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    Guy in my alliance lost twice against Ultron on that node today and he's a good fighter. GG just need a good bleed champ to fight him I've solo'd him there a few times.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I imagine he'll get hit with an L3
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Guillotine?!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Just intercept and take blocked hits and don't use anyone who does buffs makes buffet easy like if u don't evade then u should be done before u lose so much and intercept also
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    We have a ton, he is easy, cable, easy. Regular Ultron very doable. But 5* r4 classic ultron is such an exploit. Evading backwards and coming out of his heavy to evade your special. It's all a problem. Intercept works but can't get more than one hit in.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Guilly, High md and time your attacks. Or use advanced power boost so you only need to fill 1 bar.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    To counter evade champs I've been using 1point in unfazed mastery, its been perfect. I either block right after evade or fight though, since i become unstoppable for. 1 sec. Most of the time i fight though it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Void, Medusa, sl, blade with gr synergy are good options. I fight that node with Medusa and it’s easy. The evade is on a timer so ya easy to predict when he should evade once you have enough experience fighting him
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Wait till you face a green goblin on that node
    You ain't seen nothing

Green goblin, magik, and anyone that doesnt have immunity is very easy with Archangel, even on tier 1. Neurotoxin blocks all the healing

Ultron, Nebula, Dormammu.. Those are the hard ones there. I usually pass with my R4 Hulk
    Ya this one, we tried 5* r5 blade, nothing, he rgened too. 5* r5 SL, nothing. He evaded BW . R4 Stark. This ultro was super charged. We are thinking Medusa, void, and Loki. Guily can't get an l2 off, he just evades it. Also tried r4 GR... Nothing lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Sl works after 20 hit combo just have to be careful after 1 sp2 he should be down after the second combo if u keep it anyway
    Bendy wrote: »
    Sl works after 20 hit combo just have to be careful after 1 sp2 he should be down after the second combo if u keep it anyway

Ya, almost got there, had him down to twenty. That ultron evades like spider. Hate when u intercept successfully then they evade going forward and hit u.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Bendy wrote: »

Ya, almost got there, had him down to twenty. That ultron evades like spider. Hate when u intercept successfully then they evade going forward and hit u.

you just have to be careful, his evade is on a timer. It's not like spidey at all. If you do a combo, then dodge his sp1 or attack, he will evade your next attack so just dash forward and back right away, then you're safe to attack.