**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awakening gem pick your class deal offer (someday?)

With the pending arrival of 6*'s in the game, I'd like to see a 'pick your class' 5* awakening gem deal, much like the 3* and 4* ones that have been offered in the past (pick the class you want then the rest go away). As more and more 5*s are released into the pool, it becomes more difficult to get the one a player would really like. If Kabam were to offer this, I am quite certain if the price point were under $100, they would get a lot of buys on this. This seems like the one deal that has been avoided by Kabam thus far, as I do understand the mindset of rarity and exclusivity, but this seems to me like a win win situation, players can awaken the 5* of their choice and Kabam can make a lot of money. Hoping to pull the one you'd actually want from the 1 in 6 chance of the spin from a 5* awakening crystal can be incredibly disappointing when you don't get what you want.

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yeah, the time is right for this honestly. You bring up valid points here.
  • With the pending arrival of 6*'s in the game, I'd like to see a 'pick your class' 5* awakening gem deal, much like the 3* and 4* ones that have been offered in the past (pick the class you want then the rest go away). As more and more 5*s are released into the pool, it becomes more difficult to get the one a player would really like. If Kabam were to offer this, I am quite certain if the price point were under $100, they would get a lot of buys on this. This seems like the one deal that has been avoided by Kabam thus far, as I do understand the mindset of rarity and exclusivity, but this seems to me like a win win situation, players can awaken the 5* of their choice and Kabam can make a lot of money. Hoping to pull the one you'd actually want from the 1 in 6 chance of the spin from a 5* awakening crystal can be incredibly disappointing when you don't get what you want.

I agree! And everytime i complete content im always getting a science or cosmic awakening gem that I DONT NEED!!! I only get those 2 classes. I just finished the Jordan Challenge and guess what class they gave me for the 4star awakening gem? You guessed it..SCIENCE!!! Kabam please look into this. Its very frustrating to complete end game content and get super excited to get the rewards then turn around and get slapped in the face and get an awakening gem that you already have and always get!!! @Kabam Miike
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I would buy it!