**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is becoming pointless

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
There are too many 5 stars in the crystal and too few means to build up shards. I’ve got 10 t2a and don’t want to use them on anyone. Let’s list why I think it’s pointless:

1. AW rewards have not changed at all for the most part since the start. We are introducing 6 stars with a poor 5 star reward system.
2. AQ rewards are tone deaf as well. They accumulate so little of what’s worthwhile
3. T1a are needed more than ever and available at almost the same levels as a year ago
4. Alliance rewards for events haven’t changed in two years.
5. FGM are a joke. Maybe a .5% return rate.
6. Gold needs to accumulate at 2-3 times the current rate.

Bottom line is if you’ve played for 1.5 years or more and have beaten LOL you’re kept in a holding pattern. If you want to spend 50k a year less so. Even $1000/Mona gets you nowhere fast unless you’re lucky. I still find it odd that some accounts pull everything all the time and others can get 3 times the number of attempts and have **** to show for it.

New season of AQ better blow us away or people will quit en masse or just quit spending. AW rewards and event rewards need an update.

I think as a whole you guys are out of touch with the frustration of your player base and looking at lagging measurements.

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    AW rewards really need to be bumped. It's so small for so much. The waiting, the crazy nodes just to get a meagre amount of shards and an increased war rating.
  • Believe a big part (for beginner-intermediate players) is the end game content. Lots of it there to keep people busy. As far as alliance based events, I agree rewards could be better. Lots of changes made to war over the years and releases but not to the rewards.

I’m over 200k and haven’t completed as much end game content as I’d like but it is still hard to get 5* shards outside of monthly / special events. Kinda sucks to have 6 5* that I will never invest anything in.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Tita718 wrote: »
    The bigger the spender the greater the rewards. Your complaints will fall on deaf ears until you contribute to the ever growing profit margin. Drop a few hundred bucks on potions and units and watch how fast your luck improves....

LMAO.

You believe that eh? Go look at my in game profile.

How much Ive spent isn’t tr issue. I blew $500 on FGM for Void then opened two featured 5 stars and got elektra and duped YJ again. I’m 2 for 40 on featured pulls. I’ve finished all content.

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    rwhack wrote: »

Bottom line is if you’ve played for 1.5 years or more and have beaten LOL you’re kept in a holding pattern. If you want to spend 50k a year less so. Even $1000/Mona gets you nowhere fast unless you’re lucky. I still find it odd that some accounts pull everything all the time and others can get 3 times the number of attempts and have **** to show for it

If you say “50k” do you really mean 50 thousand?

If you’re not enjoying the game like this, either quit or adjust the way you look at the game & play accordingly. Rewards are always a matter of debate, where almost every time the majority of the playerbase aren’t satisfied with it.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    2/40 is a better percent than mine. 0% so far going for featureds. Only gone for iceman and Medusa
    rwhack wrote: »

Bottom line is if you’ve played for 1.5 years or more and have beaten LOL you’re kept in a holding pattern. If you want to spend 50k a year less so. Even $1000/Mona gets you nowhere fast unless you’re lucky. I still find it odd that some accounts pull everything all the time and others can get 3 times the number of attempts and have **** to show for it

If you say “50k” do you really mean 50 thousand?

If you’re not enjoying the game like this, either quit or adjust the way you look at the game & play accordingly. Rewards are always a matter of debate, where almost every time the majority of the playerbase aren’t satisfied with it.

Rewards haven’t changed in 2 years but the game has. Makes no sense.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    The bigger the spender the greater the rewards. Your complaints will fall on deaf ears until you contribute to the ever growing profit margin. Drop a few hundred bucks on potions and units and watch how fast your luck improves....

Completely false
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I agree with -
    Regards in general need to be buffed.
    AW, AQ, gold , alliance events (duel skirmish)
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yea a lot of things do need revamps. I’m just waiting on the new update notes, if it doesn’t blow me alway I’ll be hanging it up.
    Kestrelle wrote: »

Completely false

Just watched a guy drop $500 on blade. 0 5 stars.