**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

¥ Upgrade Carnage ¥

Comments

• RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Pff, look @Kabam Miike , give Carnage some attention.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    In defense of Carnage:

It took me almost 1000 hits with a 4/40 Wolverine
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    worser than fixit? lol
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    What if they made him immune to all debuffs except stuns while mutating. Have him regen 5% base hp or something over the 10 secs and have stuns interrupt heal/mutation. By the time you can get enough buffs to be midtier he's about half dead from parry/blocks.
  • DarkonDarkon Posts: 3
    It aggravates me so much that one of the best Spider-Man villains is this horrible that he'd be worse than almost every character in te bottom tier. I've almost lost hope in kabam to buff him or change him in any way and I half expect them to never touch him just like Iron Patriot or Luke Cage.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    You guys serious? Asking for a champion to be upgraded just because you have/desire/are going for him? Well if Kabam is to accede to this request, then please also upgrade Gambit, Black Bolt, Angela, Howard the Duck, Deadpool X-Force, Old Man Logan and all the other non god tier champions that I have.

If you have bothered to play heroic/master mode, you would realize how practically useless he is. If you still wanna grind for him, your call but calling for an upgrade is nonsense.
    Wanting a community wide favorite to not be a punchline to a joke but to instead have at least 1 decent purpose or use isn't exactly nonsense.
  • LexstoryLexstory Posts: 4
    Je suis vraiment pas content, j'ai fais 2320042 dans le versus pour avoir venom et rien j'ai 11%-25% x500 x200! En revanche j'ai constaté que bielzeiraah un autre joueur a fait 2300000 et il a eu venom et en plus x300 !!!
    Trouvez vous ça normal? J'espère avoir une réponse, car c'est décourageant !!!!
  • ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    Wolfe wrote: »
    You guys serious? Asking for a champion to be upgraded just because you have/desire/are going for him? Well if Kabam is to accede to this request, then please also upgrade Gambit, Black Bolt, Angela, Howard the Duck, Deadpool X-Force, Old Man Logan and all the other non god tier champions that I have.

If you have bothered to play heroic/master mode, you would realize how practically useless he is. If you still wanna grind for him, your call but calling for an upgrade is nonsense.

This is because carnage's useless is on an another level and he is worse than any champions you mentioned.
    I think the best we can probably hope for will be a slight stat bump. Unfortunately this wouldn't do anything to give him a use in aq or aw. Even if pulled off correctly I believe he was intended to be a boss killer that's cosmic, buff reliant and bleed reliant. Aq boss is both mystic and bleed immune. Aw boss nodes are dominated by evaders/mordos/magik.
  • WatskeriWatskeri Posts: 8
    Maybe stat improvement and Deep wounds (Punisher sig.). This way his Bleed from sp1/2 can do some serious damage at the very least.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017
    Wolfe wrote: »

This must be a Joke obviously u have no idea how to use its of those champs...We cant have all champs be like hyperion And those champs are good on their own field...But Carnage is one of the worst villain champs in the game
  • WatskeriWatskeri Posts: 8
    Meant the open wound mechanic from punisher, not deep wound