**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* release january 31

all about what people know about the update what characters are coming,character debufs,character improving,ect

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    87dtlxw8ns9c.png
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I know im waiting for the next batch to release or featured... not opening mine yet
    I doubt many regen champs will ever become a 6* because of adrenaline.
  • I think they will do what they did with 5*s and release more 4* shards and slowley add more 6*s but will wait for a while before they add really strong characters to the crystal.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Imo there's only 1 character worth getting out of that crystal
  • It will definetlley be hard to dupe a 6*
    It will definetlley be hard to dupe a 6*

That's not how it works, you could easily get a dupe in your first 2 6* crystals.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Lol. There’s plenty of potential in that pool but most need a dupe. People waiting on. 6* god tier will be waiting 9 months to a year when the content matches the champs.

Not really missing out much then, cause any of those trash 6 stars won't even see any play if I pull them.
  • LoPresti wrote: »
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Lol. There’s plenty of potential in that pool but most need a dupe. People waiting on. 6* god tier will be waiting 9 months to a year when the content matches the champs.

Not really missing out much then, cause any of those trash 6 stars won't even see any play if I pull them.

well why wouldnt you use them they might suck nut they are still 6*s and you cant just throw them away
  • but not nut
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    What’s the point of popping these open if the resources required to rank them are still so scarce.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Omni wrote: »
    What’s the point of popping these open if the resources required to rank them are still so scarce.

Stop making sense
  • People are saying they have not seen a 6* captain America ww2 but the game ad lots of post say their is one