**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Stun [Not A Bug]

xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it just me (or my phone) or is it that the stun is so short (0.75 sec) that I don't even notice it.

I've played in every game mode, I see "stun" pop up a fair bit, but absolutely zero stun
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    stun is (0.75 sec) is designed this way on purpose. In order to be able to better make use of her stun, it is expected that players invest into Mastery such as Max out Stupefy Mastery

You can also read a little bit more here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/173862#Comment_173862
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    They shorten and nerf her about a month ago. Said it wasn't working right
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    They shorten and nerf her about a month ago. Said it wasn't working right

Hi @Webbdog, Thanks for the insightful info. I wasn't aware about her nerf a month ago.

I was aware of her heavy nerf back in Nov, which is 2~3 months ago, whereby Kabam nerfed her heavy from a 50% chance to a 5% chance to cause a bleed because it creates an exploit, which part of the community agreed that such a nerf is reducing her damage output by much, although that nerf probably reduce the ability for folks to pin opponent to the wall and endlessly loop the heavy till K.O. The heavy nerf has no impact to the stun (0.75s) asked by @xoRIVALox

Do you mind to share more (e.g. link) of the nerf that shorten her stun? I would like to check it out, as I must have missed that one myself. Thanks!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Just wanted to chime in that Gwenpool's stun length is intended, and was not nerfed. Since this is not a Bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.