**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a fun (to me) question for yall

I got to thinking about this when I saw Sabertooth and Bishop as upcoming champs. Is there a champion (or champions) that you would go all out saving for once you saw they were confirmed, regardless of which "tier" they are expected to be?

What I mean is this. When I saw Sabertooth and Bishop, I decided yup, I'm saving all 5* shards and units until they come out. I don't care if they are hulkbuster/Joe fixit level, they are favorites of mine from the comics when I was a kid. It'll be just as exciting as when I pulled War Machine, my favorite of all time. No real use in the game, but I'm incredibly happy I have him.

Just curious to see what others might have to say.

Comments

• Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Squirrel Girl and Aunt May
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I know A LOT of people want the Fantastic 4 and Doctor Doom, me though... hmm, give me a minute. xD
    World War Hulk or World Breaker Hulk
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Probably but the disappointment if they stink would be even worse. Taskmaster is a character I always wanted to see and it was such an easy character to be made simple to use and awesome, but it turned out to be so complicated and disappointing that I honestly hope to not pull him when spinning a 5* crystal.
    Oh yeah Taskmaster was the other guy I wanted for a long time... They could have done some neat thing where uses the combos of the person he is fighting, though I don't know how that would work with someone like Civil Warrior who shoots energy out their hands.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Even if they come out it will be after the introduction of the new crystal. Your chances to get them will be lower
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    kick-ass
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Indeed, mine was Sentry. Look how that turned out. I actually didn't bother trying to get him as it would sadden me to have one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe hitting like a soggy marshmallow.
  • r3zonater3zonate Posts: 47
    edited January 2018
    Gambit of course, and I still plan on ranking him up even though he is just mediocre (but deadly with some skill), he was always my favorite of all the X-men. I have the 4* at R4 and 5* at R2.

I just pulled psylocke this week, and have every mutant in the game as a 4* or higher.